Are you getting Xbox Error 0x80A40008 on Windows 10? is this error code completely bother you? Are you seeking for the solution to repair this error permanently? If your answer is positive then you reached the right place. Here you will get complete information about the error and also get the effective solution to troubleshoot this problem. Kindly read this post carefully and follow the instruction.
Windows 10 is a series of Windows operating system. It includes a graphical user interface that makes the system easy to use for non-technical users. It is mostly used the operating system now these days. This operating system is specially designed for both personal use and business purpose. The best feature of this version is that it supports the universal apps which are first introduce in Windows 8. Universal applications can be designed to work across multiple Microsoft product families with almost identical code, including tablets, PCs, Smartphones, Xbox One, embedded systems, Mixed Reality and Surface Hub.
Xbox One is a line of eight-generation home game consoles developed by Microsoft. It is released in May 2013. it is the thirst console of the Xbox family and the successor of Xbox 360. this games gains most positive review for its refined designed, voice navigation and multimedia features. Sometimes the Xbox users reported that they are getting Xbox Error 0x80A40008 on their Windows 10 System. Xbox Error 0x80A40008 generally appears on your Xbox Live status. This error occur when your computer was unstable and important system files did not respond or started missing. This happens when your computer is not maintained on a regular basis. To prevent further damage and loss of data, an immediate problem is to be solved. When this error appears on the system. Your Windows system starts freezing or crashing. Most of the time you encounter lockups of the program, sluggish PC performance, starting or ending problems, BIOS error, and others.
Causes for the Xbox Error 0x80A40008 in Windows 10
There are various reasons that are responsible for the Xbox Error 0x80A40008 in Windows 10. some of the common error are listed below:
- When you try to upgrade is Windows operating system then some important DLL files and registry file get corrupts and damaged. Due to which you starts getting this error on you system.
- Improper installation or uninstallation of the software or malicious malware and virus attack on the PC are also the main reasons for this error.
- Improper installation of the Drivers or corrupted Drivers is also causing this error.
- System drivers are corrupted or installed incorrectly.
- authorization unsuccessfully access the internet browser
- The service window has been deleted
- System not succeed in reading the configuration
- network equipment crashed
- The configuration 0x80a40008 has been deleted
All the above mentioned reasons are the prime reasons for this error. Once this error occurs on your PC then it will generate many issues on the system. Let’s discuss the problems generated by this error.
Issues generated by Xbox Error 0x80A40008 in Windows 10
- Broken down the bright-work option
- Insufficient privilege to read the software
- OS errors
- The required background service broke down
Program blocking, slow computer execution, configuration problems, system lock, startup and shutdown errors, and hardware crashes. Therefore, it is important to immediately restore the problem.
How to Fix Xbox Error 0x80A40008 on Windows 10 Manually
If you are getting Xbox Error 0x80A40008 continuously on your system and want to fix it manually then here are some steps that can troubleshoot this error manually. Don’t be frustrated, follow the steps given below:
Check the Xbox Live service status
Before you go to the solutions, first of all, you need to check the status of Xbox live service. Open any web browser, go to Xbox Live status page and check to see if this service is available. If you see any notifications appearing here, wait a moment, because it may take a while to display the “Service and Launch”. Try seeing this message.
Test Xbox Live connection
If the above method shows that the Xbox Service is working and running properly, you need to test “Live Connection.”
- Step 1: Click the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Step 2: Select “Settings” and then select “All settings.”
- Step 3: Now select “Network.” On the next screen, select “Network Settings.”
- Step 4: Scroll to the right pane and select Test network connection.
Note. If the “Everything is good” message is displayed, provide your credentials and login to your Xbox account. Verify that the Xbox Error 0x80A40008 error is repeated or not.
Remove and Re-add Xbox Account
In this way, first of all, you need to remove your “Xbox Profile” from the console.
Remove the Xbox account from the console
click the Xbox button to open the Guide. Select “Settings” and move forward, select “All settings.”
In the “Account” section, select “Delete accounts”. Now scroll to the right and select your account.
Finally, select the Delete option. This will eventually lead to the deletion of the accounts stored on your Xbox account.
Restart the console
- Click the Xbox button and select “Settings.”
- Select “Restart Console” and then “Yes” in the UAC for confirmation.
Note. If the console seems to be stuck or the Xbox Guide does not open, keep holding the Xbox button for 10 seconds on the console. Finally, just wait a few minutes, and then run the console again by pressing the Xbox button.
Re-add your account to the console
- Click the Xbox button on the controller and let the manual appear on the screen. Select Sign in here.
- Now scroll the page to the Manage accounts section and click Add new.
- Enter the credentials of your “Microsoft account” to complete the sign-in. This will require confirmation of your privacy settings by selecting the specific one for your account. Then click Next.
- Scroll forward and select the color screen, select the one you want to apply on your home screen and click Next.
- Finally, choose your own inbound settings for your PC.
Importantly: In case if it asks or reminds you of the “gamer pic” associated with your profile, simply select “Next.”
Remove all accounts at once on the console
If you have a large number of program, Accounts, games and so on. Related to the Xbox Live. Then try to remove them from the system in order to add them again. However, if you can not log in to your Xbox account after deleting, and re-adding all accounts, perform the “Factory reset” in the console.
- Reset the factory settings
- Restore factory on the console