Are you fed up with low battery issue in your iPhone and iPad? Does your phone gets discharged in very less time? Do you need to carry charger every time you go outside your home? Are you searching for the effective tips which can save your battery life for long time? If you are responding positive to all these questions then you have reached at perfect location. This post comes with complete instructions which will help to enhance the battery life of your iPhone and iPad. So, follow the given steps carefully.
We are living in a digital era where everyone keeps smartphones to connect with their friends and relative. Now-a-days, Smartphones comes with several advanced features like camera, Internet, several apps, multimedia etc. In the list of smartphones, iPhone is considered as world’s most powerful device for personal use. It supports almost all the functions which is required by a user in their phones. Recently, Apple has released eighth version of iOS which is used in iPhones and iPads in the latest models. These phones helps the users to get latest updates and information. You can keep several applications for games, news, social networking, camera etc. But you should know that all these activities consumes huge battery. In such a case, your battery will drain off quickly which is extremely annoying.
In order to avoid such situations, we are providing battery improving tips for iPhone and iPad which will help you to save battery. These steps will also help you to optimize the device and enhance your using experience.
Method 1. Uninstall the application which consumes more battery.
There are many application which eats more battery that drains in 2-4 hours. Firstly, you need to detect such applications and uninstall it permanently from your device. Follow the given steps to detect such apps in your phone:-
- Go to Settings of your device.
- Select General option.
- Now, Tap on Usage and select Battery Usage option.
- In this section, you will find the name of all installed application and how much percentage they are using. You just need to select the unwanted programs which are using more battery and try to uninstall them quickly.
Steps to Uninstall apps in iOS 8 version of iPhone and iPad.
- Long press on the apps for few seconds. You will detect that all applications will start trembling.
- You just need to press cross mark which is located at the corner of the apps.
Method 2: Turn on Reduce Screen Motion option
iOS 8 provides a feature of Reduce Motion which makes use of parallex effects on he screen of the device. It uses huge amount of battery in your smartphones. So, you need to turn on reduce screen motion option by following steps which are given below:-
- Click on Settings and choose General option.
- Go to Accessibility.
- Check Reduce motion is off or not.
- Touch the reduce motion and move the slider to turn it ON.
Method 3: Connect the Charger when you install applications with large size.
When you are attempting to download any application with large size then battery will starts to drain fastly. You should know that during the downloading process almost every component gets executed. It includes the processor, software, driver as well as hard drive of the device. All these components uses the battery which can affect its performance. So, don’t forget to plug-in the charger to avoid battery drainage issue.
Method 4: Disable Refreshing of Background Apps
Have you thought why the installed applications gets updated when your device gets connected to Wi-Fi. Actually, almost all the gets updated from time-to-time. When any program gets pushed, the downloading process starts itself. This process not only uses free space but also battery power. Thus, you need to turn off automatic refresh of applications in the background by following these steps:-
- Go to Settings.
- Choose General >> Background App Refresh option.
- Move the slider to Turn OFF and its color will change to grey.
Method 5: Disable Auto updates of Apps
Every time, a new update of the application got released by its companies. If you will turn ON auto update then your phone will use more battery even without your consent. So, follow the steps which are given below if you want to turn off updates in iOS 8:-
- Go to Settings and choose iTunes and App Store.
- You need to Turn OFF the updates for all application one-by-one by moving the slider to grey color.
- You can also Disable Use Cellular Data option for safety.
Method 6: Disable Allow Notification option in iPhone
If you really want to improve the battery life of your iPhone device then you need to disable Allow Notification option. Almost all the applications send notifications which uses huge battery. In fact, these alerts are not so important that’s why it will never affect your work. In order to disable the option, you need to follow the steps which are mentioned below:-
- Tap on Settings and choose Notifications option.
- You need to Toggle off the notification by moving the slider.
Method 7: Turn Off Location Services
iPhone comes with Location services feature. It helps the users to trace the location of the smartphone where it is kept by the user. Definitely, it makes use of Internet data to track the location. If you are using Internet sharing then the battery of your phone is highly consumed. So, you need to disable the location service to save your battery life by following the given steps:-
- Touch the Settings and select Privacy option.
- Go to Location Services option.
- Move the slider to OFF from ON.
Moreover, You can also turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth features to stop the unwanted battery usage. Switch it on when necessary. Additionally, users are also suggested to Enable Airplane Mode while driving. All these steps will definitely help you to improve the battery performance on iOS 8 of iPhone and iPad devices.