Are your all-important data are get lost from Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone? Does your all saved media files are get corrupted from SD card of a smartphone due to virus attack? Have you deleted all saved images and videos from the android phone? If you are getting these problems then you quickly need to restore lost data from Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone and download the best Android data recovery tool that we are especially recommended for you.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 is also the most famous and popular smartphone which is well designed and manufactured by the Xiaomi company. This phone has an operating system of Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow. The latest chipset is Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 which is offered to the user to fast browsing of a phone. The 2Gb of internal RAM is provided to installed best are solution application. The processor Octa core 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53 is provided to this model due to this the user play the online games and also use the high resolution of application. The total weight of this android phone is 15 grams only due to this the user easily carries them for distances. About large screen display, the IPS LCD screen display is provided to this phone which has 5.0 in inches and HD resolution of 720×1280 pixels such that the user is getting easily play the high resolution of movies, applications, videos without freezing of phone. Read to restore lost data from Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone has large internal storage of 16GB where the user easily stores the large size of files. The external slot facility is also provided to this phone which is expandable up to 128GB. The main camera has 5 megapixels of resolutions and by utilizing this camera can record the videos with the resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and the taken images or photos from this camera has 4128×3096 pixels. The lithium Ion battery contains by them which has a capacity of 4,100 mAh due to this the user is using them a long long time. But these android users are sometimes facing the issue of data lost from the Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone due to some common reasons. Here in this article we are providing the best and easiest manual way to restores the lost data and also provides the manual steps to restores them and we are also recommended the best data recovery tool which is supported by this phone so the user can also use this tool to restore them easily in just a few steps.
Reasons for data loss from Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone:
There are several reasons that are responsible for losing the files or data from the Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone. Here we are provided some reason that is most of the times faced by the android users that are given below:
- If the user is browsing their media files or data from the phone and then in the middle of them the user presses the delete all button then in that case all saved media files are getting deleted.
- In few cases, the user removes their SD or memory card from the phone when it is ON mode then that may cause to losing the file from the phone.
- If any harmful virus or malware is the attack on the SD or phone then they will corrupt all saved media files or data from the phone and the user starts receiving the error messages while opening any media files.
- If the user observes that their phone is slow working then they are suddenly done the formatting of their phone then after that, the saved media file or data are get lost from them and the user never gets them in any location of the phone.
- Sometimes the user is improper removes and inserts their SD card of the camera than in that case the user is may be lost all media files and also chances of damaging of pins of a card.
- If the user removes their default memory card from the Android phone and they are used in multiple devices then it leads to damaging of SD card.
Restore lost data from Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone: Manually
Restore from the Google Drive:
Google drive is the best option to store all important data on there and the maximum storage capacity is 15GB is provided to the smartphone users to store on there. The provided space is sufficient for the android users to store data on there and also they easily get restore from them. So, follow the below steps to upload file or data on Google Drive:
Step 1. First of all the user is need to restart their phone then after that close all working application of the Android phone.
Step 2. Now the user needs to the settings of the phone and choose the backup and restore and hit on them.
Step 3. Then log in on the Google Drive and then search the option upload and hit on them.
Step 4. One the user presses the upload option then it will redirect to the gallery of the phone and choose the files that they need to upload on Google Drive.
Step 5. Finally, press the OK button to proceed to the next step of uploading the files.
Step 6. Once the user gets the completion message of uploading files then they need to press the OK button to continue to log out from the Google Drive.
Tool restore lost data from Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone:
Xiaomi Android Data Recovery Software is one of the best data recovery tools that help the user to restore lost data from Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone. If the user is suffering virus attack then they need to download this tool and get repair all damaged or corrupted images from the phone with their proper date, time and location also. This tool is also supported by other smartphone models like Samsung, Honor, Nokia, Vivo, Realme, Oppo, and many more phones. So, download the Xiaomi Android Data Recovery Software to restore lost data from Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone quickly.