Are your all-important data are get lost from Xiaomi Mi A1? Are you facing the issue images and video files deletion from the android phone? Does your SD card of a device is infected by the virus or malware and corrupted all saved media files? If you are getting these issues then you quickly need to restore lost data from Xiaomi Mi A1 phone and we are also recommended the best recovery tool that supports to this phone.
Xiaomi Mi A1 phone is one of the latest mobile models which is well manufactured by the Xiaomi company. This phone has awesome features that help the user to easy to use. The technology is provided to this phone network are GSM, HSPA and LTE modes only. This phone was announced in September 2017. The lightweight of this phone is 165 grams only due to this lightweight the user is easily using them and also enjoy their latest features. The LTPS IPS LCD screen display is provided to this phone which has 5.5 inches in size and resolution of 1080×1920 pixels only. Read to restore deleted data from Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro 6GB RAM
The Xiaomi Mi A1 phones screen display is protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which is prevented from breaking of glass. The operating system is provided to this phone is Android 7.1.2 Nougat which is upgraded up to Android Pie versions. The CPU of this phone is Octa-core 2.0 GHz . The external SD card facility feature is provided to this phone which is upgraded up to 128GB. The internal space of this phone is 64 GB which helps top store unlimited high definition of videos or movies, or videos and many more things. The 4 GB of RAM is contained by this phone which is 4GB. The main camera has a dual camera which is 12 megapixels and 12 megapixels with a dual LED flashlight and using these cameras the user can record 2160 pixels resolution of videos or movies also. But the Xiaomi Mi A1 phone users are sometimes facing the issue of data lost from them. Here in this article, you will get the best and easy solution to recover lost data.
Reasons for data lost from Xiaomi Mi A1 phone:
- If the user removes their SD card from a phone when it is in use then all saved data are get lost from the SD card of the phone.
- In a few cases, the user is getting that their phone is slow working then in that case they are suddenly done the formatting of their phone and they are lost all stored media files or data.
- Sometimes the user is browsing their phone and in the middle of them then are accidentally click on delete all button then all data get deleted from the phone and the user does not get them their phone.
- The Android phone is sometimes showing error message on screen when the user is trying to open their saved images and this is due to the corruption of images from the device.
- In most of the cases, the harmful malware or virus attacks on the phone then, in that case, that virus infects all saved media files and they are get disappeared from them.
- If the user is connected their phone to the device or computer to transfer the media files then in that situation the user suddenly clicks on the cancel button then all transferred media files are getting lost.
- If the user is improper insert or removes their SD or memory card from the device then it also causes to automatic loosing of files or data from the phone.
Restore lost data from Xiaomi Mi A1 phone: Manually
Restore Google Drive:
Google Drive is the best option for the user to store data up to 15GB due to this the user stores all important data on there and get easily restores from them. So, follow the below steps to upload files or data on Google Drive:
Step 1. First of all the user is need to restart their phone such that the phone is fast responding and also easily aces their settings.
Step 2. Now the user should remember that they need to go to the settings of the phone and choose the option backup and restore and hit on them.
Step 3. The user is redirected to the Google Drive option and hit on them. Now the user needs to log in on the Google account.
Step 4. Now choose the files that the user needs to choose the upload option and hit on them and then after that the user needs to choose the files that they are want to upload on Google Drive then press OK button.
Step 5. The user should remember that do not press the cancel button otherwise the uploading of files are get cancel. One the user receives the files uploading is complete then they need to click on OK button to complete the overall process and get log out from there.
Tool to restore lost data from Xiaomi Mi A1 phone:
Xiaomi Android Data Recovery Software to restore lost data from Xiaomi Mi A1 phone easily. This tool is also helpful to recover all deleted corrupted or damaged media files with their proper date, times and location also. If the users’ phone is infected by the virus then they need to download this tool from this site then after that, they need to install int eh system then after that they need to repair all infected files or media files from the SD or memory card of the phone. This software is also supported to other phones like, Vivo, Samsung, Nokia, Realme, Oppo, and many more things. So, download the Xiaomi Android Data Recovery Software to restore lost data from Xiaomi Mi A1 phone. So, download this tool now. This tool is also compatible with the Windows and Mac computer also.