Does your all-important data are get deleted from Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone? Have you faced the issue of media file lost from the SD card of the phone? Is your all-important video or images files are get corrupted from the android phone? If you are facing these issues then you immediately need to restore deleted data from Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone and also download the best data recovery tool that we are especially recommended for you and also compatible with this smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 is one of the best android phones which is well manufactured by the Xiaomi company. The technology is provided to this phone networks are GSM, CDMA, HSPA, and LTE modes only. This phone was launched in December 2017. The total body weight is 157 grams only due to this the user easily carries them and also makes easier to use for Android users. The IPS LCD screen display is provided to this smartphone due to this the user is able to use to take the best shots from them and also it is useful to watch the recently captured images or media. The screen size of this display is 5.7 inches and has a resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The screen display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass from the breaking of glass. Read to recover lost data from Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone has the latest operating system of Android 7.1.2 Nougat and having chipset Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon and CPU of Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex -A53. The external card slot features are also provided to this phone which is expanded up to 128GB of memory space. The internal space of 32GB due to this the user is used them to stores the high definition of videos or movies or images and many more things. The internal RAM of 4GB which allows to the user to stores the large size of applications or games the phone is also not get hanged. The rear camera of a phone has 12 megapixels of resolutions and do this the camera user can record the 1080 pixels of videos or movies. The front camera has 5 megapixels of resolutions to take the best quality of selfie and also can record 1080 pixels resolution of videos or images. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone users are sometimes facing the issue of data deletion from them due to some common reasons in which some are related to the human error or may be automatically. In this article we are providing the best and easy way to restore deleted data from Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone and also we are recommended the best recovery tool that is supported to this smartphone.
Reasons for data deletion from the Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone:
The several reasons that is responsible for the data deletion from the Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone. We are provided some list that is responsible for data deletion from the Xiaomi Redmi 5 are given below:
- If the user is browsing the media files or videos from the Android phone and they accidentally press the delete all button then it is caused to deletion of all saved files or data from the phone.
- In few cases the user is getting that their phone is slow working then they are suddenly done the formatting of phone due to this the user is get lost all files or data from the SD card of a phone and the user is completely get lost all folders.
- IF the user is getting the battery low or memory card full message then they continue to take the store media files on them then they are not get stored properly.
- If the user removes their SD card from the phone when it is ON mode then due to this all saved data are getting lost and the user is not able to find them in the device.
- If the user is connected their phone to other device or computer to transfer the media files and then suddenly press the cancel button then all transferred data are get deleted or lost.
- In most of the times the user is connected their android phone to the infected device then the saved data or media files or get corrupted from them and the user is vignettist the error or warning messages on the screen when they are trying to pen them.
Manually restore deleted data from Xiaomi Redmi 5:
Restore from Google Drive:
Google Drive is one of the best and simple way to store all important data or media files on there such that the user gets restores from them. But the user needs to first of all need to upload files or data on there. So, follow the below steps to upload files on Google Drive are given below:
Step 1. First of all the user is need to restart their phone such that they are getting easier access the phone settings.
Step 2. Now the user needs to go to the settings of the phone but before going there the user needs to close the running application from the phone.
Step 3. Not the user needs to search the backup and restore from the setting of the phone and hit on them.
Step 4. The user needs to log in on there then they are redirected to the Google Drive page then after that, they need to choose the upload option and hit on them then they are directly redirected to the gallery of the phone then after that they need to choose the files that they need to upload on Google Drive.
Step 5. Once the files choose the files then press the OK button to continue uploading files on Google Drive.
Tool to restore deleted data from Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone:
Xiaomi Android Data Recovery Software is the best data recovery tool that is helpful to the user to restore deleted data from Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone. This software is also compatible with other mobile models like Samsung, Nokia, Vivo, Motorola, Spice, Micromax, Karbonn, Realme, Oppo and many more things also. If the user is suffering from the virus attack on a phone then we suggest them to download the Xiaomi Android Data Recovery tool to repair all corrupted from the Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone in few steps. So, download the Xiaomi Android Data Recovery software to restore deleted data from Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone easily.