I am using Windows 10 operating system. I don’t know what happened to my system from last week. Every time, I proceed to perform any task then NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error comes up on the screen. In fact, I have tried hard to get rid of it manually but it was completely useless. Even, my anti-virus program has also failed to detect the reason behind such alerts. Will you please provide working guidelines to get rid of NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error permanently? How can I protect my system from such issues in future? Thanks a lot for help in advance.
What is NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error?
As you know, Windows 10 is one of the reliable and latest version of Windows operating system. It has been developed by Microsoft Corporation which provides best working experience to the users. You need to know that it also provides huge space and allows the users to keep their files for long time. Even more, users can conduct a wide range of activities like create documents, edit images, videos, create presentation, play games, surf the web and many more. However, it has lots of benefits but still sometimes user detects NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error on the screen. You need to know that it is recognized as blue screen of death error which will interrupt your activities with unwanted error messages on the screen. The main symptom of the alert is that it will reboot your Windows PC at certain time intervals which is completely annoying. In such a case, you might have troubles in performing any task and PC will start to behave strangely to your instructions.
Download Free Tool to Fix NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error and Optimize PC Performance
Reason Behind NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error:-
You need to know that the main reason behind the error is problem with ntfs.sys file. This type of error also comes up on the screen due to numerous factors. Some of the main points has been mentioned below:-
- Installation of outdated or incompatible programs in the system.
- Entrance of malicious malware or spyware.
- Corruption of damage of Windows File System.
- Accidental deletion of important files related to operating system.
- Missing of important DLL files from the PC.
- Failure of hardware, software or other storage devices.
- Performing unwanted changes in the default system settings.
- Abrupt termination of PC due to power sabotage.
Common Symptoms after NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error:-
Users needs to know that you will find changes in the system behavior after NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error. Some of the common consequences has been mentioned below:-
Error Messages: Every time you will attempt to work on the system, floods of unwanted error messages will appear on the screen which is completely annoying.
Automatic Reboot: It is a worst part of the NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Errors. You will fed up with the random booting process of the system at certain intervals of time. It can also results to damage of the saved files or documents.
System Crashing: Due to the alert, you will detect regular crashing or permanent freezing of the active programs in the system.
Slower Speed of Hardware: You will find that all the attached hardware components such as Keyboard, Mouse, printer will respond extremely sluggish to your instructions.
Fake Processes in Task Manager: This alert is also capable to increase the CPU usage by creating fake processes in the task manager. They will automatically appear even if you will End Processes manually.
Manual Process to Fix NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error:-
Method 1: Reinstall the application which is associated with NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error:-
- User need to click on Start button and choose Run option.
- Now, type appwiz.cpl and click on OK button.
- Control Panel will appear on the screen, you need to click on Programs and Features option. Under the name column, you need to locate NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM associated program.
- Right click on the program and choose Uninstall option.
Method 2: Perform Deep Scanning
Sometimes, presence of harmful threats also causes such annoying alerts on the screen. In order to get rid of fake warning alerts, you need to perform deep scanning using inbuilt tool in Windows 10. Follow the steps which are given below:-
- Press Windows + I keys together to open Settings Window.
- Now, go to Update & Security option.
- In the left pane, you need to select Windows Security option.
- Click on Virus & Threat Protection option.
- In the new window, you need to click on Scan options.
- From the next page, you need to choose Full Scan and begin the scanning by clicking on Scan Now option.
Method 3: Use DISM Commaand
DISM is one of the best command tool which is used to repair all the damaged components of Windows. To complete the process, you need to follow the given steps:-
- Tap Windows + S keys inorder to open Taskbar search and and type smd.exe command.
- From the results, click on Run as administrator option.
- If UAC prompt up on the screen then you need to click on Yes option.
- In the command prompt, you need to type the given commands i.e. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- It will complete the process in sometime and protect the system from further troubles.
Important Point for Novice Users: Users need to know that the above mentioned steps requires technical knowledge. If you will perform any mistake then it will result to crashing or freezing of the operating system. So, it is not suitable for the non-technical users.
How to Fix NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD Error Automatically?
If you are facing this alert which does not allow you to work normally then we strongly recommend the users to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is one of the best tool which has been developed by the technical experts. It comes with powerful mechanisms to perform deep scanning in the system in order to fix BSOD errors, DLL files, damage of registry entries, removes harmful threats etc. It will also increase the running speed of the system to provide best working experience to the users. The best part of the tool is that it supports user-friendly interface which can be handled by the novice users also. So, what are you thinking for, download the trial version of the software without wasting a single moment.