I am using Windows 10 PC from several years. But from last couple of days, I am detecting KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error every time I start the PC. I don’t have any idea about the alert and why it keep appearing on my screen. I have ran full scanning in the PC but it didn’t helped me to solve the error. I am fed up with automatic reboot of the system. Please suggest me powerful ways to resolve KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error quickly. How can I protect my system from future troubles? All the suggestions will be strongly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.
What is KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error?
Windows 10 is the latest version of operating system which has been released by the Microsoft Corporation. It allows the users to conduct different types of activities and provides best working experience to the users. However, it has lots of advantages but still sometimes user detects KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error while performing task in Windows 10 PC. You need to know that it is recognized as Blue-Screen-of-Death error which is responsible for automatic reboot of the system at certain time intervals. The bug check value of the BSOD error is 0x00000139. Due to the alert, you may notice abnormal behavior of the PC and floods of warning alerts will appear on the screen.
Download Free Tool to Fix KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error and Optimize PC Performance
Main Causes Behind KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error:-
Users need to aware that you may detect such alerts due to various reasons which has been mentioned below:-
- System gets attacked by malicious malware or spyware.
- Accidental deletion of important files related to operating system.
- Damage or missing of DLL files.
- Installing faulty hardware or software in the PC.
- Bad sectors in the hard disk drive.
- Insufficient memory in the PC.
- Modification of registry entries.
- Installing outdated version of device driver in the system.
- Abrupt termination of the PC.
Harmful Consequences after KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error:-
Users need to know that this alert will not allow you to perform any normal task on time. You may also detect lots of harmful consequences of the alert which has been mentioned below:-
Disable of Installed Applications: Users will find that several installed programs of the system will not respond properly and behave strangely to your instructions.
Sluggish Speed of PC: Due to the alert, you will find slow down in the running speed of various functions of the system such as start up, shut down, playing games, installing applications, Internet connection etc.
Error Messages: Users will also find it difficult to perform any task due to unstoppable error messages or warning alerts on the screen.
Running Processes: The BSOD alerts are also responsible to creating several fake processes in the task manager which all programs are closed. It will increase the CPU usage to 100%.
Hardware Errors: It is also possible that when you will proceed to connect new hardware devices in the system then you may find BSOD errors.
How to Get Rid of KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error Manually?
If you are extremely annoyed with the BSOD errors and wants to get rid of it permanently then you are suggested to follow the steps which are given below:-
Method 1: Use default BSOD troubleshooter in Windows 10:-
Windows 10 comes with in-built tool which is capable to fix the blue screen error. You just need to run the troubleshooter. To complete the process, you need to follow the given steps:-
- Initially, you need to click on the Start button.
- From the menu, you need to click on Gear icon to open Settings.
- Go to Update & Security option.
- A new Window will appear, you need to click on Troubleshoot option from the left pane.
- Under the Blue screen section, you need to click on Run the Troubleshooter button to fix the issue.
Method 2: Perform full virus scan to remove harmful threats:-
If your system has been infected with harmful malware or virus then you are suggested to remove it in the early phase, You can use inbuilt tool of the Windows by following the given steps:-
- In the notification area, you need to click on the up arrow button and click on Show hidden icons on taskbar.
- From the system tray, you need to click on shield sign.
- Choose Virus and Threat Protection option from the left side pane.
- You will find Scan option on the screen. Click on it.
- Click on the Radio button beside Full scan and choose Scan now option.
- The tool will detect all the suspicious files and you need to click on Clean Threat option to remove all the harmful files permanently.
Note: You must have technical knowledge if you are proceed to follow the manual steps because it is complex and requires more time. If you will mistakenly delete any wrong file then it can result dangerous for the system. So, it should not be followed by the non-technical users.
How to Fix KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error Automatically?
If you are detecting KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error continuously on the screen and wants to get rid of it permanently then you are suggested to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is one of the advanced tool which is gaining popularity among the users. This tool supports deep scanning feature in order to detect the causes of the BSOD error and carries ability to block them in few minutes. It is a all-in-one solution for several PC problems. It will help you to enhance the running speed of various functions of the system and repair the damaged DLL files. Additionally, using this tool, you will be able to wipe out the presence of malicious threats permanently from the PC. Moreover, this tool is also useful while removing the suspicious entries from Windows Registry Editor and make the PC clean. It supports user-friendly interface which helps the non-technical users to handle the tool easily. Users can check the working efficiency of the tool by downloading its trial version now.