Is your most memorial data are get lost from the Vivo Y95 phone? Does the phone gets damaged and saved media files or data are get damaged? Are you facing the problem of a virus attack on the SD card of the phone and all saved files are getting corrupted? If you are getting these issues then they quickly need to recover lost data from the Vivo Y95 phone and we are also recommended the best recovery tool that is fully supported by this Android model.
Vivo Y95 is the latest android model which was well designed and developed by the Vivo company in November 2018. The GSM, CDMA, HSPA, and LTE technology is provided to this the mobile phone model where the user gets to select their phone as they want. The dimension of this phone model is 155.1 x 75.1 x 8.3 mm only and their overall body weight is 163 grams only due to this the user is get easily carry them for long distance and also the user is easily used them. The IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display is used in this phone which has a size of 6.22 inches where the user gets easily and quickly watch the recently captured images and other media files. The best resolution of this LCD screen is 720×1520 pixels only such that the user is getting easily watch the high quality of videos or can also play games. Read to restore lost data from Huawei Honor 8X
Vivo Y95 has also large internal space which is 64 GB which offers to the users to store the large size of images, videos, photographs, movies, and many more thing. The internal RAM of this phone is 4GB due to this the user is easily run the high definition of applications without facing the hanging problem on them. But the Vivo Y95 users are sometimes are suffering from the issue of data lost from them due to some reasons.
Reasons for data loss from the Vivo Y95 phone:
The Vivo Y95 users are sometimes are get their saved data or files on the phone because they are lost from them but the users no get exact reasons for losing them:
- If the user removes their SD from the phone when the user is using them to transfer the photos from to other devices.
- In few cases, the user removes their SD card from the camera when it is ON mode.
- In most of the time the user connects their phone to other infected devices then all saved data are get corrupted from the android phone and they are getting the error message on a screen.
- Some users observe that their phone is slow working then they are suddenly done the factory reset and due to this all saved media files and data get lost from them.
- If the user is browsing their phone to watch the saved images and videos from them and the middle of them they accidentally press the delete all button then all saved data are get deleted and the user never gets them in their phone.
- Few users are doing that they suddenly press the cancel button when the phone is transferring the media files to other devices.
- By using the same SD and SIM card to multiple devices. Due to this, the user is getting lost all saved files or contacts and text message also from them.
Manually recover lost data from the Vivo Y95:
Restore Google Drive option:
Google Drive allows the user to use the 15GB of space to store the media files or data on there. This space is sufficient for the user who is want to save their important files and data. First of all the user is need to upload all file son Google Drive then after that, the user is easily restored from them in the future when they want. Follow the below steps to upload file on Google Drive:
Step 1. First of all the user is need to close all working application from the android phone.
Step 2. Then after that, the user needs to go to the settings of the phone and choose to search the option backup and restore option and hit on them.
Step 3. Now the user needs to log on here then they need to search the option upload and hit on that option.
Step 4. Once the user is hit on upload option then the user gets redirected to the gallery of the page and now they should choose the files that they are want to store on Google Drive.
Step 5. Now the user needs to choose the files and then after that press son OK button to continue to uploading.
Step 6. The user is should press the cancel button when they are transferring the file on Google Drive.
Tool to recover lost data from the Vivo Y95:
Vivo Android Data Recovery Software is one of the best recovery tools that help the user to recover all lost or deleted media files or data from the Vivo Y95 phone. It is also supported by another device like Samsung, Nokia, Oppo, Realme and many more models. This software also shows the preview of the recovered the data such that the user is get verified that this tool is working. If the user is worry about the virus attack on the device then we suggest them to download this tool and the start of a device such that the user is repaired all corrupted files or images, screenshot and many things quickly. This tool is also helpful to restore deleted contacts and text messages from this android phone and with their exact time and location also. So, download the Vivo Android Data Recovery Software to recover lost data from the Vivo Y95 phone. So, download this tool now.