Are your all-important date deleted from Samsung Galaxy M10 phone? Have you faced the issue of corruption of media files from their phone? Is your phone is slow working and automatically gets restarted after a few minutes? Is your SD card of an android phone gets infected by the virus and all saved file are showing an error message when trying to open them? If the user is suffering from these problems then they need to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy M10 phone and also download the recommended tool that we are also provided in this article.
Samsung Galaxy M10 is the latest smartpho0ne which was released in January 2019. This phone is well configured with the latest features and well manufactured by the Samsung company. The total dimension of this phone is 155.6×75.6×7.7mm only and their overall weight of this smartphone is 163 grams only and it built with the front glass and plastic body such that the user is easily used them and also access their all features in any condition. The PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display is used in this phone which has the size of 6.22 inches with 720×1520 pixels due to this feature the user is easily watching the latest taken high resolution of videos or movies and also it helps to play high resolution of video games also. The Android Oreo 8.1 operating system is used in this phone which is the latest operating system.
Samsung Galaxy M10 phone is also allowed to the user to use the external card expandable up to 512GB And the total internal space of this phone is 32GB which offers to the user to stores large size of media files on them and also 3GB of RAM allow to install the high configured applications. The main camera has a dual camera of 13 and 5 megapixels to take the best quality of photos and also record videos or movies with the 1080 pixel of resolutions. The Front camera has 5 megapixels of resolution to take high quality of images. The non-removable battery is used in this phone which has 3400 mAh capacity such that the user used this phone a longer period of time. Samsung Galaxy M10 phone users are increasing daily but these android phone users are sometimes facing the issue of data deletion from them due to some common reasons. Here in this article, we are providing the best solution to solve this problem. Read to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy A50
Reasons for data deletion from Samsung Galaxy M10 phone:
- If the user is getting that their phone is slow working or may freeze after a few minutes then they are suddenly have done the formatting process due to this the user gets to lose all files from their phone.
- Sometimes the user is receiving the battery low message or memory full message on the screen but they are ignore them and start taking shots from them and also store the large size of files also.
- If the user is browsing the media files from them and they accidentally press the delete all button due to this all saved files or data get deleted from that phone.
- In few cases, the user is connected their phone to the infected compute ior device due to this th virus is altered into that phone and thye will corrupts al saved files fro0m them and the user is starts receiving the error message on the screen.
- If the user is improper removed and insert their camera to their device due to this the user gets to lose the files from them and may also chances to lose the pins of that SIM or SD card.
- If the user is connected their phone to their personal computer to transfer the media files or data on there and the middle of them they suddenly press the cancel button due to this all transferred files are getting lost.
Manually recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy M10 phone:
Restore from the Google Drive:
Google Drive offers to the user to store 15Gb of internal space which I sufficient for the android users to store their all important files on their. But the user must have an account on there. So, follow the below step to restore lost data from the Google Drive are given below:
Step 1. First of all the user is need to restart their phone such their phone is fast working and also close all running application from that pho9ne.
Step 2. Now the user is need to search the Google Drive application and hit on them.
Step 3. Then after that, they need to choose the files that they want to restore from them then press the OK button.
Step 4. Once the user is choose chosen the files then after that press the OK button to start restoring the files.
Step 5. The user should also remember that do not press the cancel button otherwise it will delete all transferred files from them.
Step 6. Once the restoring the process is complete then after that they need properly log out from the Google Drive and restart your phone.
Tool to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy M10 phone:
Samsung Android Data Recovery Software is the best recovery tool that helps to the user to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy M10 phone. This tool is also supported to other mobile phone like Nokia, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, Micromax, Motorola, and many more mobile phone also. If the users android phones SD or memory card is infected by the virus then we suggest them to download this tool from the site and repair all corrupted or damaged images or videos or movies from that card with the their proper date, time and location also. So, download Samsung Android Data Recovery Software to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy M10 phone easily. This tool is also compatible to work with the Windows and Mac operating systems. So, download this tool now.