Are your all memorial data are deleted from Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone? Have you faced the activity of data corruption from a smartphone? Is your android phone is not showing any saved movie files? Did you find the way to get back lost media files from the SD card of the smartphone? If you are regularly getting these problems or related with them then you immediately need to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone and download this tool that we recommend for you in the below auricle and this tool is also supported to this phone.
About Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone:
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core is an operating system which is well manufactured by the Samsung company. This awesome phone was released in November 2018. The total body weight of this smartphone is about 177 grams due to this the users easily carry them and they can also easily access the installed application from them. The IPS LCD screen type is used in this phone where the users get 6.0 inches of size and have a resolution of 720×1480 pixels where the users can easily view the ultra-high resolution of videos an images and movies also. The Android 8.1 Oreo operating system is used in this phone which gives features into them and a lot of several facilities also. Read to recover lost pictures and videos from Samsung Galaxy A7
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone also gives external card slots where the users can insert up to 1TB of memory card. The total internal space of this android phone is 16GB and their internal RAM is 1GB which offers to the user to store large size of files and also install the well-featured applications such that the users get to enjoy with these features. The main camera has single 8 megapixels to captures 1080 pixels of photos and record videos with same pixels size. The front camera has 5 megapixels where the user can shoot the best selfie and recorded movies or videos with the 1080 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone users are increasing daily but these phone users are sometimes facing the issue of data deletion from them due to some common reasons.
Reasons for data deletion from Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone:
- Sometimes the users are getting that their smartphone is tool slow working or may freeze after few minutes then they had quickly done the formatting of their smartphone due to this the users get to lose all saved files or data that are saved in the phone.
- In few cases, the users are browsing the media files from the phone then they accidentally press the delete all button then all stored files such as video, audio, document, and many more files are get deleted from them.
- In most of the cases, the users are connected their Android Phone to the infected device or computer then the virus gets alter into the phone and they will corrupt all saved files from that phone’s SD card and the user is getting the error or warning message on the screen.
- If the smartphone users are connected their android phone to other computer or device to send files or data on then in the middle of them the users are removed their USB cable or press the cancels button then the users are losing the all saved files from their phone.
- In few cases, the users are improperly removed or insert SIM or memory card from the phone then it will cause to lose saved contacts or saved files like video file or movie files or image files from them.
Manually recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone:
Google Drive gives an easy way to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone. But the users are must have an account on Google Drive such that they are easily accessing the saved files from the phone. This drive gives 15GB to space to the smartphone users which is sufficient for the users. So, follow the below steps to recover from the Google Drive are:
Step 1. First, the users need to close all running application from the system such that phone is fast working and easily access the saved files.
Step 2. The user needs to search the Google Drive application from the system then after they log in on that application such that the users are directly enter into the phone.
Step 3. Now the user starts choosing the media files that are deleted from the phone and the user needs to press the OK button to start the restoring process.
Step 4. The user needs to remember that they do not need to press the cancel button because the transferring process gets close all running application is not working properly.
Step 5. Once the user is getting the restoring process then after that they are getting properly log out from that application and the user and restarted their phone to easily access the saved files.
Tool to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J4 Core:
Samsung Android Data Recovery Software is the best and most popular tool that helps the android users to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone. This tool also helps to restore lost or corrupted images or video files by another smartphone are Vivo, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, realme, Oppo and many more phones also. It can also recover deleted Whatsapp messages or mo9ther media files easily and with their proper date, time and location also. So, download the Samsung Android Data Recovery Software to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone. This awesome tool is also easily installed in both Windows and Mac operating system. So, download this tool now quickly and gets repair all damaged files from the system. The best feature of this software is that it shows the preview of the recovered files such that the users are getting verified that this tool properly works with their phone.