Hello everyone I am Brayn. I am using Nokia 6.1 Plus right now. This mobile phone is working fantastic. It working like totally new till now. I use this device for general purpose. Since this device has got outstanding features for its user like large sized memory and other. So I use it more than a mobile phone. Last time when I moved all my favorite and memorable picture from my computer to my Nokia 6.1 Plus so that I can reboot my computer system. I have successfully rebooted my computer now. After that I loaded those pictures from mobile to computer along other files. All other files run or operated successfully but there show message of file corruption on opening the file containing pictures. I think that file has been corrupted due to virus problem that was to my PC. Can I repair those pictures? Is there anyone who can suggest an effective way to recover those corrupted files? Your suggestion and help will be appreciated. Memories of years are in those photographs.
Nokia was a huge giant for mobile manufacturing and selling worldwide few years back. Then it was sold out to Microsoft corporation. Now it has come with an advanced series of mobile phones with Android OS platform including Nokia 6.1 Plus. Earlier Nokia used to Manufacture Mobile phones based on Symbian OS platform and windows OS platform.
Nokia 6.1 plus specification
Nokia 6.1 Plus is one of latest smart phone from the house of Nokia. It was announced in July 0f 2018 and was available to in the market from August of the same year 2018. Nokia 6.1 Plus has got 5.5 inches display operate on Qualcom, snapdragon 636 works with Operating system AndriodOne Oreo. Important features of the mobile phone are given below.
- Body measures 147.2*71*8 mm and weighs151gram.
- Front surface is gorilla glass 3 and back is of aluminum frame.
- IPS LCD display of 5.5 inches supports 16 M colors have resolution 1080*1920 pixels.
- Capacitive touchscreen for smooth operations.
- Display and touchscreen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Internal memory is available in two variants 32 and 64 GB.
- RAM is also available in two variants of 3 and 4 GB.
- Supports external storage (memory cards) of up to 256 GB
- Andriod 8.1 (Oreo) can be upgraded to Andriod 9.0 (pie) is a latest OS to provide experience.
- Nokia 6.1 Plus supports GSM 850,900,1800,1900 from both SIM card slots. 3G network
- HSDPA 850,900,1900,2100 on one SIM at a time. 4G network LTE.
- It is GPRS and EDGE enabled device.
- One camera is given as Main camera(rear) is of 16 MP whose aperture is f/2.0.
- Rear camera is equipped with Carl Zeiss lens with dual-LED dual-tone flash.
- Rear camera can shoot Full HD videos in two resolution variant 2160p @30fps and 1080p @30fps
- Front camera (for self portrait) is of 8 MP with aperture f/2.0. Can record full HD videos with 1080p resolution @30fps
- Wi-fi 802.11. Wi-fi direct and hotspot for network and data sharing
- Bluetooth of 5.0 version provides fastest and easiest way of transferring data among bluetooth enabled devices.
- It have GPS to help user in navigating toward destination.
- NFC provides a better and easier way to transfer data just in one touch.
- Radio feature helps you listen your favorite station anywhere, which will keep you updated of all news and other happening of your locality.
- USB 2.0 is the best and fastest way to transfer data with wired means. USB is supported by all computer of world. It will help you during critical condition of your device.
- A non-removable fast chargeable 3000mAH Lithium ion battery provides a stand by time of 507 hours and talk-time of up to 16 hours and can play music for up to 119 hours.
- Loud speaker helps in hand-free talking and useful for playing music and watching video.
- 3.5 mm Audio jack allows to connect your device with your Home Theater or any Boombox to play music in louder sound directly fro your mobile
- finger print scanner makes Nokia 6.1 Plus more secure.
- Available in Black/copper, Blue/gold, White/Iron color option.
Possible reason for deletion from Nokia 6.1 plus
As a Nokia 6.1 Plus mobile phone user everyone might have encountered the problem of data loss. Data gets removed , lost or erased due to many reasons. Few are listed below:-
- Got deleted by mistake
- memory card got tempered
- memory got formatted while doing any other task with data on it
- got a virus infection
- hanging of the device etc.
Restoring data of Nokia 6.1 Plus
You can restore the saved backup in case if you have lost your data by going to setting >>personal>>Backup and reset>> select restore option and then follow the instruction for getting the backup data restored to your phone again.
To make back up on you Nokia 6.1 Plus mobile phone you have to follow the steps. Go to setting>> personal>> backup and reset. Now select back up and proceed for back up creation. Follow the instruction and your backup has been created.
Recovering data from Nokia 6.1 Plus with Android data recovery software
In case if you have not saved your backup anywhere then you ca recover your recently deleted data or corrupted data from Nokia 6.1 Plus with Android data recovery software. With this data recovery tool you ca recover all kind of data like word, text, power point presentation and Excel’s worksheet files. You can also recover deleted videos and audio of different formats. The Android data recovery software can be downloaded from given link in bottom and middle area of this page.