Hello, I am Daniel and I am using iPhone for a long time. The overall experience of using this iDevice is pretty cool and I was quite happy with it. Recently I tried to update my iPhone and it starts showing iTunes error 9006. This error triggers and my device was unable to download the update. I got a message like “err = 9006” and the update was failed to download. I am not able to update my device and it is running in a sluggish manner. I tried so many methods in order to remove this iTunes error 9006 from my iPhone but was unable to do so. If anyone here with an effective technique, then please help me to get rid of this error so that I can update my iDevice. Thanks in advance…
iTunes error 9006 Overview
The iPhones are the coolest device as they are also equipped with so many superb specs and features. But along with it, these devices get plagued by different kinds of errors and infections and iTunes error 9006 is a kind of it. This iTunes error 9006 will appear when the user tries to update the iPhone and it will trigger when the download starts to begin. this iTunes error 9006 will just stop the download process and it ruins the overall experience of the user. This error appears due to so many reasons and we will discuss each and every reason, so here we go.
Reasons Behind iTunes error 9006
The iTunes error 9006 occurs due to so many reasons and it gets triggered either due to hardware or software fault. Any kind of disruption or fault will trigger this iPhone update error. below we have the complete list of the reasons, so let’s get started:
- The disruption in the network connection while update.
- The faulty USB cable which is connected with the iPhone and the computer.
- Improper operations on the system.
- Misconfiguration of the system settings.
- Misconfigured time and date setting of the computer.
- Corrupted iTunes related components on the computer.
- Incomplete or outdated version of iTunes installed on the system.
- Virus or malware attack is also a probable reason for the infection & error.
The above are some of the major and minor reasons which trigger iTunes error 9006 and stops the update process of the device. These errors will be removed either by manual or automatic technique and we will discuss each of them. Since the manual processes are quite lengthy and time-consuming and it must need an expert level knowledge in order to complete the instructions. However, to eliminate this problem we also have a pro tip which will eliminate iTunes error 9006 in some easy and effective clicks and iTunes Recovery Software does this. the iPhone Recovery Software is the most powerful tool which will remove this error in an easy and efficient manner.
Cross-checks For Eliminate iTunes error 9006
There are some do’s which one must have to cross-check in order to remove iTunes error 9006 from the device. Try to check these things initially before updating the device.
- Ensure that the network connection is active and connected to the internet.
- Quit out of iTunes.
- Update the iTunes and also install any available update.
- Reboot the system.
- Make sure the USB cable is not faulty which is connected between the computer and the iPhone.
- Disable all the security program including firewalls and anti-virus.
Solutions & Recommendations To Remove iTunes error 9006
Here we have some manual methods which will help the user in eliminating iTunes error 9006 from the device.
Solution:1- Reboot the computer and the phone
- First of all, you have to quit iTunes.
- Turn off the software and all the firewalls.
- Restart your computer.
- Reconnect the iOS device with the computer and make sure that the USB cable is not faulty.
- Now again try to update your device.
- This will work and if it’s not then just move on to another step.
Solution:2- Download the IPSW files for the successful update process
- Download the IPSW files prior to the version and kind of th3e iOS device.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer to eliminate the iTunes error 9006.
- Open iTunes on the computer and then select your iOS device.
- Click the “Restore” button in order to update the device.
- Now select the IPSW files which you have downloaded from the internet.
- The update process will start.
The above-mentioned processes are manual and that’s why they are lengthy as well as time taken and you must have the skills in order to perform the instructions. So let’s move on to the pro-tip which will automatically remove iTunes error 9006 in some easy and effective clicks.
The Pro-Tip: iPhone Recovery Software
The iPhone Recovery Software is the most powerful software which will easily eliminate iTunes error 9006 from the system. The iPhone Recovery Software is a user-friendly tool and it will remove all kinds of errors in some easy and effective clicks.
Features of iPhone Recovery Software
Below we have the complete feature of the tool and so let’s give a look around it.
- It is easy to install and easy-to-execute tool.
- The tool has a graphical user interface and it is quite easy and can be executed by anyone.
- Eliminates all kinds of errors in a few clicks.
- Deep scanning feature will find out all the errors hides deep within.
- A powerful tool which can recover the deleted and corrupted data as well.
- This tool will also retrieve data from water damaged iPhone, bricked iPhone, or any kind of iPhone.
So, this was the pro-tip which will automatically remove all kinds of error including iTunes error 9006 from the iPhone. Below we have the button of the tool from where you can know more and more about the tool and can download and remove the iTunes error from the iPhone.