Hello, I am Daniel and I have an iPhone XS. I am using this from sometime and I like everything with this phone. The overall administration experience is quite good and I was pretty happy with it. Recently I encountered a problem with the phone when I was trying to update my iPhone to the latest iOS. I find that some of the data from my phone was missing and they were lost. I tried so many different methods in order to recover those data but was unable to do so. If anybody out there with an effective and superb technique then please help me because those were the most important files and data. Waiting for an effective solution…
iPhone XS & XS Max Overview
Both the XS and XS Max are from the house of Apple Inc. and these phones rank among the latest versions of iPhones. So many users are using these latest versions of the iPhone like iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR and it all happens because of it’s Intelligent A12 Bionic and breakthrough dual-camera system. These smartphones came up with a bigger screen and one of the most superb thing which is associated with these phones is that they run on the latest iOS 12 version.
These latest iPhone models are outstanding and the Apple users have a pretty good experience while using these phones. The Apple users are using these models for taking superb photos, shooting videos, saving data and files and for many more purposes. These phones support 2G, 3G, and 4G brands. The phone has a speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps and the iPhone XS Max model was launched in the September 2018. The display with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors makes it out of the box with other phones of the same segment. The size with 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio) is quite good and it is quite bigger with the previous versions of the Apple iPhones.
These latest iPhones are based on iOS 12 and can be upgradable to iOS 12.1.3. Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm) chipset boost the performance of these smartphones. The main camera with 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, OIS, PDAF and can create movies at 2160p@24/30/60fps with HD stereo sound recording as well. If we talk about the selfie camera then it comes up with 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard) and one can create movies at 1080p@60fps. Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer are some of the sensors and superb features of the machine.
Since everything is pretty cool with the machine but it creates a very problematic situation for the users when the loss of data takes place. There are so many reasons which are associated with the loss of data from the iPhone XS/XS Max. So let’s get started with it.
Reasons For The Deletion/Corruption Of Data From iPhone XS/XS Max
There are so many reasons associated with the deletion or corruption or loss of data from the iPhone and here we have all those major ones:
- Any improper operation on the iPhone XS/XS Max can lead to the corruption or deletion of the data from the iPhone.
- Jailbreaking failure is a reason for the loss of data from the iPhone.
- Accidental deletion of data is a reason for the loss.
- Water damage can cause a loss as well.
- Upgrading the iPhone XS/XS Max to the latest version of OS can cause the loss of data.
- Factory RESET or System Restore is a process by which the iPhone is backed up to the best known previous backup and this also causes the loss of data for the iPhone.
The above are some of the major and minor operations which can cause loss of data to the iPhone. The data is very important and that’s why we must have to recover the lost data. Here we will explore some solutions which are very effective in recovering the lost data from the iPhone. These methods are manual and automatic as well. As we know that the manual methods are time-consuming, lengthy and much more complex. One must have to be technically advanced in order to follow the manual instructions suggested in the method. However, to eliminate this problem we have a pro-tip as well which is very effective in recovering the data. This pro-tp is an automatic technique and it needs iPhone Recovery Software. The iPhone Recovery Software is a superb tool which will recover all the lost, corrupted, deleted data in some easy and effective clicks.
Solution: Recover The Lost Data Using iCloud
This manual method has an amount of probability that it can recover the deleted and corrupted data from your iPhone XS/XS Max. To complete this process, you must have to go through the following processes:
- Sign in to the iCloud and select Settings.
- In the Advanced section choose the option “Restore Bookmarks”.
- Click on the Restore Button.
- Confirm it by clicking the Restore button again.
- After the confirmation processes, an email will be sent to the Apple ID.
Above-Mentioned methods require tech skills in order to perform. There is a very less probability that it can recover the whole lost data. For the complete recovery in an easy manner, you can go to the next method.
The Pro-Tip: iPhone Recovery Software
The iPhone recovery Software is the most powerful tool and it can recover all the lost data from the iPhone XS/XS Max in some easy clicks. Below, we have some of the features of the tool which will help you in understand it better.
- The tool is easy-to-download and easy-to-install.
- iPhone recovery Software has a superb and easy graphical user interface gives a very convenient experience for the users.
- A handy tool for recovery.
- Deep scan method to find out each and every lost file.
- A step-by-step mechanism for the recovery of files.
- iPhone Recovery Software recovers almost all kinds of data like contacts, messages, videos, audio files, photos, chats, notes, and everything.
The tool is superb and most effective when it comes to iPhone Data Recovery. Below, we have a link from where you can also get to know about the tool with user-experiences.