Are your all-important data are get lost from Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus? Does your smartphone is not showing any saved imaged? how to recover deleted photos from Samsung phone? Have you faced the issue of media file corruption from the phone? Is your smartphone is showing warning or error messages on the screen when trying to open then saved videos? Is there any efficient way to recover data from android phone? Did you want to Samsung backup software? If you are getting this problem then quickly need to get back deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus and download the best recovery tool which is supported by this phone and also the user can get easily restore from them.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is one of the best and well-featured smartphones which is well designed and manufactured by the Samsung company. This phone is released in October 2018. The overall weight of this phone is about 178 gram only where the user can easily carry or used them when they needed. The large screen display is given to them which is IPS LCD screen display and this display has 6.0 inches in size and their resolution is about 720×1480 pixels where the user can easily watch the media files which has high resolution. Android 8.1 Oreo operating system is used in this phone where the user can get the best features and facilities also. The users can also insert the 512GB of the external card into them. The total internal space is provided to this phone is 64GB where the user can easily store the ultra-high definition of images or large size of media files or data also. Read to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy A8+
The 4GB of RAM allows the user to install well-configured applications on them and they are also not facing the phone hanging problem. The main camera has a dual camera of 13 and 5 megapixels which offers the user to take the best quality of photos and record videos with the resolution of 1080 pixels. For the selfie users, this phone gives the 8 megapixels of the camera with the LED flashlights to take the high definition of videos or movies also. The user can also record videos or movies by using this front camera with the resolution of 1080 pixels. The inbuilt battery of this phone is 3300 mAH where and by using this battery back up the user can play unlimited online games and watch the movies also. Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus gives a lot well features to the user but these phone users are sometimes facing the issue of data deletion from them due to some common reasons.
Reasons for data deletion from Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus phone:
- If the user is removed their SIM or memory card from their phone when it is ON mode then it will cause to lose all saved contacts or text messages and also saved media files from that cards and the user is never get notified about this activity.
- Sometimes the users have connected their smartphone to the other computer transfer the media files or data and they suddenly removed the USB cables then it will chance to lose the files from them.
- If the user is connected their phone to the other infected device or system then the virus gets to enter into them and they will corrupt all saved files and the user is continuously receiving the error message on their screen.
- In a few cases, the regularly getting the warning message on the screen then in that situation then they had suddenly done the formatting of this smartphone without taking any backup of stored data.
- Some users are doing that when they are browsing the media files from the phone then they will suddenly press the delete all button then all media files like video, images, audio and many more are getting deleted from them.
- If the user is removed their SD card from the phone and they are used them in multiple devices then it will also cause to lose saved data from that card and also chances to lose pins of that card.
Manually get back deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus phone:
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus phone users do not want to get back deleted data from their phone then we suggest them to use the manual way to restore them easily. Google Drive is one of the best and easiest way to store all important files on others and when they needed then they are easily restored from them. This drive gives the 15GB of data which is sufficient for the android users to store data. So, follow the below steps to get back deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus phone:
Step 1. First of all the user is need to close all open apps from their smartphone then after that, they need to search the Google Drive application from the phone.
Step 2. Now the user needs to open that application log in then after that they need to choose the files or data that are lost or deleted from the user’s phone.
Step 3. Then after that, they need to press OK button finally to start restoring process and the user should remember that they do not need to tab on cancel button otherwise it will cancel or delete all transferred files from the phone.
Tool to get back deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus:
Samsung Android Data Recovery Software is the best recovery tool that helps the user to get back deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus phone. This tool is also used to repair all corrupted or lost Whatsapp video, audio, image files from the android phone. It is also supported by another smartphone model like Samsung, Sony, LG, Vivo, Xiaomi, Motorola, Realme, Oppo and many more android phone models also. So, download the Samsung Android Data Recovery Software to get back deleted data from Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus phone. Download it now.