Recently, many users are detecting WIN32K_SECURITY_FAILURE BSOD Error when they attempt to perform any normal task on Windows 10. If you are one of them who is fed up with such annoying errors and looking for the best solution to deal with it then you have reached at perfect destination. This article aims to help the users to fix BSOD errors completely in effective way. So, we recommend you to follow the guidelines which are given below. It will definitely fix the error and protect the system from further troubles.
What is WIN32K_SECURITY_FAILURE BSOD Error?
Windows 10 is a product of Microsoft Corporation which is extremely popular among the users. It will help you to perform multiple tasks at a time at fastest speed. But the things starts to get worst when you will get get WIN32K_SECURITY_FAILURE BSOD Error during the important tasks. You need to know that the bug check value of the error is 0x00000197. It is known for performing long term damage to the targeted system. This type of alerts mainly occur on the screen due to securty failure in win32k. In such a circumstances, you will find abnormal behavior of the system and it will restart itself at certain time intervals. Users may also notice corruption or deletion of their important files and documents due to the blue-screen-of-death error.
Download Free Tool to Fix WIN32K_SECURITY_FAILURE BSOD Error and Optimize PC Performance
Main Reasons Behind WIN32K_SECURITY_FAILURE BSOD Error:-
You need to know that there are lots of reason which are responsible for occurrence of WIN32K_SECURITY_FAILURE BSOD Error on the screen. Some of the common points has been discussed below:-
Outdated Device Drivers: It is one of the most common reason behind such errors messages on the screen. So, it is always advised to the users to update the drivers to their latest version.
Invasion of Malware or Spyware: Users should know that if their system gets attacked by harmful threats then your screen will be filled with annoying errors.
Damage of DLL Files: Dynamic linking Library (DLL) are considered as important component of Windows PC. If these files gets deleted or corrupted accidentally then you will find BSOD errors continuously.
Modification of the Registry Entries: If the keys or entries of Windows Registry Editor gets modified with suspicious codes or payloads then you will detect WIN32K_SECURITY_FAILURE BSOD Error on your screen.
Incomplete Operating System: If you will install incomplete copy of Windows 10 operating system or any important file gets missing accidentally then it can also results to BSOD errors on the screen.
Manual Guidelines to Resolve WIN32K_SECURITY_FAILURE BSOD Error:-
Method 1: Disable automatic restart of Windows PC
- Go to the desktop of the system. Right click on This PC icon.
- From the menu, you need to choose Properties. You will find System Window will appear on the screen.
- From the left side pane, you need to click on Advanced System Settings.
- Go to the Advanced tab. Under the Startup and Recovery option, you need to click on Settings button.
- Scroll down to the System Failure option, uncheck the option which says Automatically Restart.
- Finally, click on OK button.
Method 2: Update all the Available patches
Using Outdated driver or files can results to BSOD errors on the screen. You need to install all the available updates to fix the error. So, follow the points which is given below:-
- Press Windows + I keys to open Settings.
- Go to Update & Security section from the app area.
- You will find Windows Update option in the left pane. Click on it.
- Move the right side of the page which will say Check for updates option.
- Click on the download button which is located under the items.
- It will automatically install the update and fix the errors.
Method 3: Update all the device driver to fix the error:-
- Open the Run command prompt by pressing Windows + R keys.
- Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter key.
- It will open Device Manager on the screen. You need to find the driver name with exclamation mark. Click to expand it.
- After expansion, select the name with yellow indication and right click on it. Now, choose Update Driver option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the PC to save the changes.
Point to Remember: Users need to know that the above mentioned manual steps requires technical knowledge. It is only suitable for technical sound user. If you will perform any unwanted changes or delete important files then it will create more troubles for the system. So, if have complete knowledge about the internal files of the PC then follow these steps otherwise avoid it.
Easiest way to Fix WIN32K_SECURITY_FAILURE BSOD Error:-
In order to get rid of BSOD errors completely, experts recommend the users to make use of Reimage Repair Software. Recently, this tool has helped millions of users to fix the annoying blue-screen-of-death error completely. It comes with powerful scanning algorithms and high level mechanisms which is capable to conduct deep scanning in the PC. This tool will detect all the reasons which are causing the error and helps them to fix them instantly. Even more, it also works as a system optimizer which is used to enhance the running speed of various functions of the PC such as start up, shut down, opening files, playing games, installing applications, Internet connection etc. Additionally, it will also repair DLL files, remove suspicious threats and fake entries from Windows Registry Editor. You are suggested to download the trial version of the software but it has a limitation. It will only perform scanning and displays results. In order to clean the threats, you need to buy the licensed version of the tool which comes with more advanced features.