Recently, I have got emails from several users who are getting VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error on their screen. If you are one of the user who is getting the BSOD error and wants to get rid of it quickly then you have reached at perfect location. In this article, you will find all the essential information about the error code, causes behind the error, aftermaths of the code as well as method to fix it permanently. You just need to follow all the given instructions in step-by-step manner.
What is VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error?
As a Windows 10 user, you will get lots of advanced features which enhances the working experience. This operating system has been developed by Microsoft Corporation. On the Windows based PC, you will be able to perform multiple task at a time. But how will you feel if your system gets restarted automatically and VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error starts to appear on the screen? Definitely, it is an annoying situation which nobody wants to face during their important task. You need to know that it is a blue screen of death error whose bug check value is 0x000001B0. It is just like other stop errors which mostly occurs on the screen due to installing faulty drivers or damage of file system. The worst part is that you can lose your important files as It does not provide any time to save the files and restart the system.
Download Free Tool to Fix VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error and Optimize PC Performance
Main Reasons Behind VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error:-
There are several factors which are responsible for the occurrence of BSOD errors on the screen. Some of the important points has been given below:-
- Invasion of harmful virus, malware or spyware in the system.
- Modifying the default settings of the PC.
- Accidental deletion of important files of Windows.
- Dropping harmful codes or payloads in the registry entries.
- Installing outdated or faulty device driver in the PC.
- Damage of Windows file system.
- Suspicious files filled at the startup drive.
- Downloading infected programs from the unreliable sites.
Common Consequences after VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error:-
Once VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error starts to appear on the screen, you will not be able to perform any task on the system. Some of the common symptoms of the PC after the error are mentioned below:-
Damage of Files: You will notice that all the saved files or documents of the Windows PC will be corrupted and error messages will appear at the time of accessing them.
Automatic Reboot of the PC: It is the most annoying consequence of BSOD errors on the screen. At some intervals of time, PC will restart itself to interrupt your activities.
Increased CPU Usage: Users will also find several unwanted running processes in the task manager which will enhance the CPU usage of the system. It can also results to crashing or freezing of the operating system.
Modification in Registry Entries: You may also find lots of unknown codes or payloads in the registry editor which will stop the programs to respond properly.
System Slowdown: Due to the BSOD error, you will detect slow down in the running speed of all the basic functions of the system such as start up, shut down, opening files, playing games, installing applications, Internet connection etc.
Disable of Programs: It is also possible that most of the installed programs or software will become inaccessible. Users may also get warning alerts at the time of updating the disabled or outdated software.
How to Fix VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error in Manual Steps?
If you are extremely fed up with the BSOD alerts and wants to get rid of it quickly then we suggest you to follow the manual guidelines which are given below:-
Method 1: Update the Drivers Which are Outdated.
- Open Device Manager by right clicking on the Start button.
- Here you will find list of all the drivers which are installed in the PC. You need to detect the exclamation mark near to the device name.
- If you have any yellow mark beside the drive name then it means that it is outdated. You need to right click on it and choose Update Driver option from the list.
Method 2: Check Issues in RAM (Random Access Memory):-
If there is any problem in the temporary memory of the Windows 10 PC then it will also generate VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error on the screen. It can be fixed if you will follow the given steps carefully.
- Firstly, you need to terminate all the apps which are running in the system.
- Click on Start menu and type Windows Memory in the search box.
- From the results, you need to click on Windows Memory Diagnostic option.
- Now, you need to click on Restart now and check for problems (recommended) option.
- User will find a blue screen Window which will display all the memory issues. The system will automatically restart in sometime once the memory testing gets over 100%.
- In the notification area, you will find the test results.
- Apart from this, you can also perform the same steps by right clicking on Start button → Menu → Even Viewer → Windows log → System
How to Fix VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error?
If you have tried all the possible ways to get rid of VIDEO_MINIPORT_FAILED_LIVEDUMP Error and ended up with failure then we strongly suggest you to make use of Reimage Repair Tool. It is an advanced software which has been designed by the technical experts. It is capable to perform deep scanning in the PC to repair all the damaged files, fixes faulty drivers, cleans registry editor, removes the presence of harmful threats, fix DLL errors and many more. You can also use the software to enhance the running speed of various functions of the system as well as internet connection. This powerful software comes with user-friendly interface which helps the non-technical users to handle it effectively. Additionally, there are many more advanced features which makes it the best tool available in the market. So, what are you thinking for, download the trial version of the software as early as possible.