Are you also getting System Thread Exception not Handled BSOD Error at the time of restarting the PC? Does it generates lots of unwanted error messages of warning alerts on the screen? Are you fed up with the abnormal behavior of the system? Do you want to protect the system from such errors completely? If you are facing all the issues and wants to learn the best way to get rid of such errors then we recommend you to follow the steps which are given below. It will definitely help you to protect the system from further troubles.
What is System Thread Exception not Handled Error?
Windows 10 is one of the best operating system which helps the users to perform their important tasks quickly. It comes with lots of advanced features which enhances the working experience of the users. However, things starts to get worst when you will get System Thread Exception not Handled Error on the screen. You need to know that it is a BSOD error which will appear when you will try to perform any activity on the system. This error mainly occurs when netio.sys file gets damaged or deleted from the PC. Actually, it is an important file which is attributed to network driver. It helps the users to exchange information on the network. The main activity of the file is to interact with other devices using the same channel. In such a circumstances, you will not be able to access the network and fed up with receiving unwanted error messages on the screen.
Download Free Tool to Fix System Thread Exception not Handled Error and Optimize PC Performance
Main Causes of System Thread Exception not Handled Error:-
However., there are lots of factors which are responsible for BSOD erros on the screen. The main points has been given below:-
Virus Infection: It is the most common reason behind any abnormal behavior of the system including BSOD errors. It will corrupt the netio.sys file and make it inaccessible.
Fault Device Driver: If you will install outdated, incomplete or incompatible device driver then it is possible that you will end up with getting annoying error messages on the screen.
Modification in the Registry Entries: You can also get such annoying BSOD errors on the screen when registry entries gets changed with harmful codes or payloads by the malicious threats.
Misconfiguration of System Settings: Sometimes performing unwanted changes in the default settings can cause System Thread Exception not Handled Error on the screen. So, do not perform any change if you don’t have much idea about the internal files.
Updating of Operating System: Many times, user gets such error messages when they update their Windows 10 operating system from the previous one. It mostly happens when you will install incomplete copy of the OS.
Common Symptoms of PC after System Thread Exception not Handled Error:-
Due to the Blue-Screen-of-Death error, you will detect lots of strange activities in the system. Some of the harmful consequences has been given below:-
- Most of the applications will stop responding to your instructions.
- The running speed of the PC will become extremely sluggish.
- Automatic reboot of the system is possible during important tasks.
- Crashing or freezing of the operating system will become a regular issue.
- Lots of processes will be running in the task manager.
- Error messages will flood the screen and stops the users from performing their tasks.
How to Fix System Thread Exception not Handled Error Manually?
Method 1: Try to update all the outdated drivers
If you have installed the outdated device driver in Windows 10 PC then we suggest you to update them by following the steps which are given below:-
- Open the Run command by pressing Win + R keys.
- Type mmc devmgmt.msc and hit Enter key.
- You will find device manager will appear on the screen. You need to find the driver names with exclamation sign.
- Double click on the such driver and expand them.
- The name which has yellow identification mark, you need to right click on them and select Update Driver option.
- Follow the instructions which appear on the screen and reboot the system.
Method 2: Run SFC Scan in the PC
As you know, System Thread Exception not Handled Error occurs due to missing of netio.sys files. In order to repair it easily, you need to perform System File Checker scan in the PC. It is the best way to repair the damaged files easily. So, follow the give steps carefully.
- Enable the Taskbar search by pressing Windows + S keys together.
- Type CMD in the search box. From the relevant list, you need to select Command Prompt option.
- You need to select Run as administrator option by right click on it. If any UAC occurs then click on Yes option.
- You need to type sfc /scannow command and hit Enter key.
- It will perform full scanning and fix all the damaged files instantly.
How to Fix System Thread Exception not Handled Error?
If you have tried all the possible ways and ended up with failure then we strongly recommend you to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is an advanced tool which has been designed by the technical experts. It comes with high level mechanisms and algorithms which helps the users to perform deep scanning in the system and fix all the errors completely. Even more, it will also help you to increase the running speed of the system functions and removes the presence of all the suspicious threats completely. Moreover, you can also use the tool to clean the registry entries and fix the damaged or missing of DLL files. The best part of the software is that it comes with user-friendly interface which helps the non-technical users to handle it effectively. It is compatible with different versions of Windows oeprating system. So, what are you waiting for, download the trial version of the software as early as possible to check its working efficiency.