Are you unable to work on Windows 10 PC due to STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error? Do you notice automatic reboot of the system during important task? Does your PC responds extremely sluggish to your instructions? Do you want to prevent your system from further troubles? If your response is affirmative to all these questions then you have reached at perfect location. This article comes with detailed information about the BSOD error and ways to fix it permanently. So, follow it carefully.
What is STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error?
Windows 10 is one of the popularly used operating system which has been developed by Microsoft. It supports user-friendly interface which helps the non-technical users to handle it easily. You can install various types of application in order to work with ease. However, it has several advantages but still sometimes user detects STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error on the screen. You need to know that it is a Blue-Screen-of-Death error whose bug check value is 0x000001C7. This alert is responsible for automatic restart of the system at certain time interval which is completely annoying. In such a case, normal working for the users is extremely difficult task.
Download Free Tool to Fix STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error and Optimize PC Performance
Causes Behind STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error:-
You need to know that this alert mainly occurs due to corruption of data structure by the store component itself. Additionally, there are many more reasons behind the BSOD error on the screen. The main points has been mentioned below:-
Virus or Malware Attack: It is one of the most common reason behind the BSOD error. These threats will secretly penetrate in the system and creates annoying alerts on the screen.
Using Outdated Device Drivers: If you are using outdated or incompatible device driver in the system then you will detect such BSOD errors while working on the PC.
Misconfiguration of Default Settings: Many users attempts to perform changes in the default settings of the system. If you will change any important setting then it can results to unwanted errors on the screen.
Damage of DLL Files: DLL files is also an important component of Windows PC. If it gets damaged or deleted accidentally then you will face unwanted errors during important tasks.
Failure of Hardware: You will also detect such BSOD errors on the screen due to failure of hardware, software or other storage devices.
Common Symptoms after STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error:-
Due to the BSOD error, user will not be able to perform any normal task in the PC. Some of the common consequences of the system has been mentioned below:-
- Installed programs, software and security tools may stop responding.
- The running speed of system functions will degrade gradually.
- Crashing or freezing of the operating system will become a regular issue.
- PC will reboot itself at certain time intervals.
- Floods of error messages and warning alerts will appear on the screen.
- Saved files will be corrupted or damaged and become inaccessible.
How to Fix STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error Manually?
Method 1: Try to update all the outdated drivers
If you have installed the outdated device driver in Windows 10 PC then we suggest you to update them by following the steps which are given below:-
- Open the Run command by pressing Win + R keys.
- Type mmc devmgmt.msc and hit Enter key.
- You will find device manager will appear on the screen. You need to find the driver names with exclamation sign.
- Double click on the such driver and expand them.
- The name which has yellow identification mark, you need to right click on them and select Update Driver option.
- Follow the instructions which appear on the screen and reboot the system.
Method 2: Run SFC Scan in the PC
As you know, STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error occurs due to missing of netio.sys files. In order to repair it easily, you need to perform System File Checker scan in the PC. It is the best way to repair the damaged files easily. So, follow the give steps carefully.
- Enable the Taskbar search by pressing Windows + S keys together.
- Type CMD in the search box. From the relevant list, you need to select Command Prompt option.
- You need to select Run as administrator option by right click on it. If any UAC occurs then click on Yes option.
- You need to type sfc /scannow command and hit Enter key.
- It will perform full scanning and fix all the damaged files instantly.
Point for Non-technical Users: You need to know that the manual steps are complex, complicated and consumes more time than usual. If you will perform any mistake in following these steps then it can results dangerous for the system. If you have much idea about the internal files of the system then you can proceed with the manual steps otherwise you should avoid it.
How to Get Rid of STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error?
If you have tried all the possible ways to get rid of the STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD Error and ended up with failure then you are suggested to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is an advanced tool which comes with user-friendly interface and powerful scanning algorithms. It is capable to conduct deep scanning in the PC to detect the reason behind the errors and fixes them in just few clicks. Even more, it is capable to repair the damaged registry entries as well as DLL files. Additionally, this tool has ability to enhance the running speed of various functions of the system and provides best working experience to the users. Even more, it will also stop the freezing issues of the PC in just few clicks. It is an all-in-one solution to fix all the PC problems. So, what are you waiting for, download the trial version of the software as early as possible after detection of BSOD error on the screen.