Are you looking for the effective way to get rid of SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error completely? If your response is positive to the aforesaid question then no need to worry because you have reached at perfect location. This article contains all the necessary information about SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error, why it occurs on screen, symptoms of the PC and the best way to get rid of it permanently. You are advised to read the given instructions and follow them in step-by-step manner to protect Windows 10 PC from further hazards.
Brief Information about SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error:-
Windows 10 users get the best working experience on the system as it comes with lots of advanced features. It supports fastest running speed and allows the users to install a wide range of applications in the PC. You will also get huge storage capacity in which you can save your important documents in order to keep them safe for long time. But sometimes, user starts to detect SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error on the screen when they boot the system. You need to know that it is considered as blue-screen-of-death error which indicates that there is a issue in SMB redirector and has captured a kernel dump in order to gather the debug information. The bug check value of the error is 0x000001A7. Due to the error, you will find freezing of the operating system and automatic reboot is also possible at certain time intervals.
Download Free Tool to Fix SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error and Optimize PC Performance
Main Causes Behind SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error:-
Users needs to aware that there are lots of factors which is responsible for the BSOD errors on the screen. The main points has been discussed below:-
- Entrance of malicious threats such as malware, spyware, trojan etc.
- Misconfiguration in the default settings unknowingly.
- Installing outdated or incompatible software in the system.
- Accidental deletion of important files related to operating system.
- Failure of hardware, software or other storage devices.
- Insufficient memory space in the hard disk.
- Damage or corruption of the DLL files.
Harmful Consequences of SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error
Due to BSOD alerts, you may also find lots of changes in the system behavior and PC will not respond properly. Some of the harmful consequences of the alert has been mentioned below:-
Damage of Document: Once BSOD error starts to appear, it will pose worst impacts on the saved files or documents of the PC and makes them completely inaccessible.
Sluggish Speed of PC: Users may also notice degradation in the running speed of all the functions of the PC which includes start up, shut down, opening files, playing games, installing applications, Internet connection etc.
Disable of Installed Applications: Users may also notice that most of the installed programs will stop responding and behaves strangely to your instructions.
Error Messages: Due to BSOD error, your screen will be filled with unstoppable error messages or warning alerts in which normal working is almost impossible.
Crashing of Operating System: The worst part of the BSOD alert is that it will increase the CPU usage of the system by activating lots of processes in the task manager. It can results to regular crashing or freezing of operating system.
How to Fix SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error Manually?
You can deal with the situation manually if you will follow the manual steps which are given below:-
Method 1: Uninstall Third-party Programs
Many times, such error messages appears when you install third party applications from the unauthorized sources. Thus, we recommend you to uninstall such programs temporarily to check whether it is causing the issue or not. In order to complete the tasks, you need to follow the steps which are given below:-
- Restart the system and press F8 keys continuously.
- From the list of options, you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking” option using the arrow keys in keyboard.
- Now, press Windows + I keys together to open Windows settings option.
- Go to the Apps category.
- Select the recently installed applications by sorting from the the date and click on Uninstall button.
- Now, restart the PC in normal mode.
Method 2: Check the Device Driver Installed Recently
Installing or updating device driver are also responsible for SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error on the system. You can also try to Rollback, disable or uninstall driver to fix the warning alerts.
- Open the Run command by pressing Win + R keys altogether. In the search box, type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter key.
- The Device Manager dialog box will appear on the screen. You can expand the driver name and select properties by right clicking on it.
- Now, go to the Driver tab and click on Roll back driver option. If the UAC appears then click on Yes button.
- You need to right click on the start butto and select Device Manager option.
- Select the program whose driver you want to disable from the Windows 10 PC.
- Right click on the name and select “Disable Device” and select Yes option.
- Open the Device Manager in Windows 10 PC.
- Expand the device and right click on it.
- Go to properties option and select Uninstall device from the Driver tab.
- You will find a confirmation box will appear on the screen. You need to check on the option which says “Delete the driver software for this device”.
- Finally, click on Uninstall option.
How to Fix SMB_REDIRECTOR_LIVEDUMP BSOD Error Automatically?
If you are facing this alert which does not allow you to work normally then we strongly recommend the users to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is one of the best tool which has been developed by the technical experts. It comes with powerful mechanisms to perform deep scanning in the system in order to fix BSOD errors, DLL files, damage of registry entries, removes harmful threats etc. It will also increase the running speed of the system to provide best working experience to the users. The best part of the tool is that it supports user-friendly interface which can be handled by the novice users also. So, what are you thinking for, download the trial version of the software without wasting a single moment.