I am extremely annoyed with MAXIMUM WAIT OBJECTS EXCEEDED Error on my screen which occurs when i work on my Windows 10 PC. I can’t understand the reason behind such situations and looking for the effective method to deal with the error completely. I have noticed that some of the installed application of the system has also stopped responding. Could you please help me to fix MAXIMUM WAIT OBJECTS EXCEEDED Error completely in easiest way? How can i protect my system from such troubles in future? All the suggestions will be strongly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.
What is MAXIMUM WAIT OBJECTS EXCEEDED Error?
As you know, Windows 10 is known as the best operating system which provides best working experience to the users and enhances their online experiences. You will find lots of advanced features which will make your task easier and helps to complete them in very less time. However, it has lots of advantages but still sometimes user detects MAXIMUM WAIT OBJECTS EXCEEDED Error on the screen. It is considered as BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) error which will display a numeric value of 0x0000000C. You need to know that Windows 10 operating system contains built-in wait blocks which helps the system to wait on several objects at the same time. If the number of objects increases that number of wait blocks then you will find BSOD errors on the screen which is quite annoying. This warning alert also means that the subroutine has been damaged or deleted.
How to Fix MAXIMUM WAIT OBJECTS EXCEEDED Error Manually?
You can deal with the situation manually if you will follow the manual steps which are given below:-
Method 1: Uninstall Third-party Programs
Many times, such error messages appears when you install third party applications from the unauthorized sources. Thus, we recommend you to uninstall such programs temporarily to check whether it is causing the issue or not. In order to complete the tasks, you need to follow the steps which are given below:-
- Restart the system and press F8 keys continuously.
- From the list of options, you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking” option using the arrow keys in keyboard.
- Now, press Windows + I keys together to open Windows settings option.
- Go to the Apps category.
- Select the recently installed applications by sorting from the the date and click on Uninstall button.
- Now, restart the PC in normal mode.
Method 2: Check the Device Driver Installed Recently
Installing or updating device driver are also responsible for MAXIMUM WAIT OBJECTS EXCEEDED Error on the system. You can also try to Rollback, disable or uninstall driver to fix the warning alerts.
- Open the Run command by pressing Win + R keys altogether. In the search box, type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter key.
- The Device Manager dialog box will appear on the screen. You can expand the driver name and select properties by right clicking on it.
- Now, go to the Driver tab and click on Roll back driver option. If the UAC appears then click on Yes button.
- You need to right click on the start button and select Device Manager option.
- Select the program whose driver you want to disable from the Windows 10 PC.
- Right click on the name and select “Disable Device” and select Yes option.
- Open the Device Manager in Windows 10 PC.
- Expand the device and right click on it.
- Go to properties option and select Uninstall device from the Driver tab.
- You will find a confirmation box will appear on the screen. You need to check on the option which says “Delete the driver software for this device”.
- Finally, click on Uninstall option.
Method 3: Remove Hardware Devices Connected with Windows PC
If you have attached any external hardware with the system then it might be possible that it is the reason behind MAXIMUM WAIT OBJECTS EXCEEDED Error. In such a circumstances, we recommend you to unplug the device immediately by safely removing it from the system.
Important Point for Novice Users: Users need to know that the above mentioned steps requires technical knowledge. Even more, it also consumes more time than usual. You need to know that if you will perform any mistake in performing these steps then it will result dangerous for the system. Thus, if you don’t have much idea about the device drivers or internal files then do not follow the aforesaid steps.
How to Fix DEVICE_QUEUE_NOT_BUSY BSOD Error Automatically?
If you are facing this alert which does not allow you to work normally then we strongly recommend the users to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is one of the best tool which has been developed by the technical experts. It comes with powerful mechanisms to perform deep scanning in the system in order to fix BSOD errors, DLL files, damage of registry entries, removes harmful threats etc. It will also increase the running speed of the system to provide best working experience to the users. The best part of the tool is that it supports user-friendly interface which can be handled by the novice users also. So, what are you thinking for, download the trial version of the software without wasting a single moment.