Recently, I have got mails from several Windows 10 users who are unable to perform any task on the system due to IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error. If you are one of them who is unable to perform any normal task on the PC then we suggest you to follow the guidelines which are given in the post below. It contains all the essential information which will help you to fix IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error permanently. So, follow the guidelines carefully.
What is IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error?
Now-a-days, Windows 10 is considered as one of the best operating system which allows the users to perform different tasks at high speed. It comes with lots of advanced features and powerful functions which enhances the working experience of the users. However, it has lots of positive aspects but still sometimes user detects IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error on the screen. You need to know that it is a Blue-Screen-Of-Death error which stops the users from performing any task on the system. You need to know that such errors mostly occurs due to problem in hardware or software. The bug check value of the error is 0x00000008. This error is extremely annoying which will reboot the system at certain time intervals during your important tasks. In such a situation, user will not be able to perform any normal task on the system.
Download Free Tool to Fix IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error and Optimize PC Performance
What are the main causes of IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error?
There are several factors which are responsible for such annoying errors codes on the screen. The important points has been given below:-
Virus or Malware Attack: Once the Windows 10 PC gets infected with harmful virus, you will find lots of unwanted problems and error codes during important tasks.
Modification in Registry Entries: If the threats will drop harmful codes or payloads in the registry editor then it will create IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error on the screen.
Downloading Suspicious Programs: If you will download suspicious programs from unauthorized sources then it will bring low quality software in the system. It can also cause such annoying errors on the screen.
Using Faulty Devices: Connecting faulty hardware or installing bogus software in the Windows 10 PC will also cause such errors on the screen.
Changing Default Settings: If you will perform unwanted changes in the default settings of the system without any knowledge then it will generate IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Errors on the screen.
Aftermaths of IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error:-
The BSOD errors are extremely annoying for the users. Due to the error, you will not be able to perform any task on the system. Some of the common symptoms of the error codes are given below:-
- Floods of error messages will continuously appear on the screen.
- Running speed of all the basic functions such as start up, shut down, opening files, playing games, installing application, Internet connection will degrade gradually.
- Installed programs or software will stop responding.
- Crashing or freezing of the operating system will become a regular issue.
- You may find lots of suspicious running processes in the task manager.
- All the installed programs or software may become inaccessible.
- PC will behave strangely to your instructions.
- Automatic reboot of the PC is possible at certain time intervals.
Manual Steps to Fix IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error:-
Method 1: Disable Automatic Reboot Feature:-
Due to the BSOD error, you will be fed up with automatic restart of the system. In order to disable such feature, you need to follow the given steps:-
- Press Windows + S keys to enable Taskbar Search option.
- Type Control Panel and press Enter key.
- You need to find System option and double click on it.
- Go to Advanced System Settings option from the left pane.
- From the newly opened pop up, you need to click on Advanced tab.
- Under the Statup and Recovery section, click on Settings option.
- Another pop up will appear, you need to go to System Failure option and uncheck Automatically Restart option.
- Finally, click on Apply and OK button to save the changes.
Method 2: Troubleshoot Blue Screen in Windows 10:-
Windows 10 comes with in-built Blue Screen Troubleshooter. You does not need to use third party programs to fix the issues. In order to fix the problem, you need to follow the steps which are given below:-
- Select Settings option by right clicking on the start button.
- Go to Update & Security option.
- From the left pane, you need to click on Troubleshoot option.
- Click on Blue Screen option and finally click Run the Troubleshooter.
- It will perform scanning in the system and fix IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error quickly in few minutes.
Point to Remember: The manual steps does not provide guarantee to fix the problem. Even more, it comes with lengthy steps and consumes more time which is difficult for non-technical users. If you will perform any mistake while following these steps, crashing or freezing of the operating system is also possible. If you are a novice user then you need to avoid following these steps.
How to Resolve IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error Automatically?
If you are detecting BSOD errors while working on the system and wants to fix it in easiest way then it is strongly advised to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is one of the best tool which has been recently designed by the technical experts. With the help of the tool, you will be able to perform deep scanning in the system and detect all the errors and fix them in just few clicks. Even more, it is also used to remove the presence of harmful malware or spyware from the system. Additionally, this tool can also help the users to clean the registry entries and fix DLL errors permanently. The best part of the software is that it comes with user-friendly interface which helps the non-technical users to handle it in a hassle free manner. So, what are you waiting for, download the tool without wasting a single moment.