Are you getting INVALID_EXTENDED_PROCESSOR_STATE Error at the time of performing any task in Windows PC? Are you annoyed with automatic reboot of the system? Does your system behaves strangely to your instructions? Have you notice unwanted errors and warning messages on the screen? If you are facing all these issues then you are advised to follow all the given instructions in step-by-step manner. It will resolve the BSOD error and protect the PC from further troubles.
What is INVALID_EXTENDED_PROCESSOR_STATE Error?
Windows 10 is one of the best operating system which helps the users to perform various activities at fastest speed. It comes with lots of advanced features which will provide you best working experience. Due to user-friendly interface of the OS, it can be easily handled by the non-technical users also. However, it is extremely helpful but sometimes users starts to detect BSOD error on the screen. INVALID_EXTENDED_PROCESSOR_STATE Error is recognized as annoying Blue-Screen-of-Death error which has been recently detected by the users of Windows 10 PC. The bug check value of the error is 0x0000131. This error is responsible for automatic reboot of the system at certain time intervals and doesn’t allow to perform any activity.
Download Free Tool to Fix INVALID_EXTENDED_PROCESSOR_STATE Error and Optimize PC Performance
Main Causes of INVALID_EXTENDED_PROCESSOR_STATE Error:-
You need to know that MSOD errors occurs on the screen due to various factors. Some of the important causes behind the error has been mentioned below:-
Malware Attack: It is a common reason behind BSOD error on the screen. These threats will secretly attack the system and creates troubles for the users by showing fake alerts.
Hardware Issues: If you have connected incompatible or outdated hardware in the PC then you will get such errors constantly on the screen.
Missing of DLL Files: DLL or Dynamic Linking Library files are recognized as important component for Windows PC. If it gets deleted or corrupted accidentally then you will find BSOD errors while working on the system.
Failure of Device Driver: If you have installed any incompatible or outdated driver in Windows 10 PC then it will create troubles for you and start to show annoying BSOD errors continuously.
Modification in Registry Entries: Users need to know that if harmful threats will drop suspicious codes or payloads in the registry editor then it will be damaged. It can also results to INVALID_EXTENDED_PROCESSOR_STATE Error on the screen.
Lack of Memory: If lots of programs are running in the PC then it will consume large amount of RAM. If your RAM has low space then you might receive BSOD errors while performing any task on the PC.
Symptoms of system after INVALID_EXTENDED_PROCESSOR_STATE Error:-
Once you find BSOD errors on the screen, it will change the working performance of the system. Some of the harmful consequences of the PC has been mentioned below:-
- You will find lots of running processes in the task manager.
- Crashing or freezing of the operating system will become a regular issue.
- PC will reboot itself at certain time intervals.
- The running speed of various functions of the system and Internet connection will start to degrade gradually.
- Floods of error messages or warning alerts will appear on the screen.
- Most of the installed programs and applications will not work properly.
- Saved files or documents will be corrupted and become inaccessible.
Simple Ways to Fix INVALID_EXTENDED_PROCESSOR_STATE Error Manually:-
Method 1: Disable Automatic Reboot of the PC
- Press Windows + D keys together to open the Desktop.
- Right click on This PC icon and select Properties from the list.
- A new Window will appear on the screen, you need to click on Advanced System Settings option.
- Go to the pop up wizard of the System Properties and click on Advanced tab.
- Under the Startup and Recovery section, you need to click on Settings option.
- Go to the System failure area in the next screen.
- Remove the check mark from the option which says “Automatically Restart”.
Method 2: Update the Outdated Device Drivers
- Move the mouse pointer to Start menu and right click on it.
- Select Run command from the list.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the box and click on OK button.
- You will find Device Manager will appear on the screen.
- Find the driver name which has exclamation mark in the console.
- Select that device and expand it.
- Right click on the problematic driver and select Update Driver option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get rid of the error permanently.
Important Note for Non-Technical Users: You need to know that the manual method requires technical knowledge. If you will perform unwanted changes in the default settings or delete important file then it can result more dangerous for the system. It can results to freezing of the operating system also. These steps are not suitable for novice users. You can only proceed with these steps when you have proper knowledge about the system files.
How to Fix INVALID_EXTENDED_PROCESSOR_STATE Error Automatically?
If you are extremely annoyed with the Blue-Screen-of-Death error and wants to get rid of it immediately then you are advised to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is a powerful tool which comes with high level mechanisms and algorithms which is capable to perform deep scanning in the system. It will quickly detect all the reason behind the alert and fixes them permanently in just few clicks. It will also work to remove fake processes from registry editor and repair the damaged DLL files. Moreover, you can also use the tool to delete the presence of harmful malware or spyware from the system. This tool will enhance the running speed of various functions of the system and provide best working experience to the users. Due to its user-friendly interface, it can be easily handled by the novice users also. So, what are you waiting for, download the trial version of the tool to check its working performance and efficiency.