If you have been looking for the effective tips to get rid of Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error completely then you have reached at perfect location. This article contains all the essential information which will provide you complete details about the error code, its causes, symptoms, manual as well as automatic method to fix it permanently. You are suggested to follow all the given instructions in step-by-step manner. It can be easily followed by the non-technical users also.
What is Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error?
Windows 10 is one of the popular operating system which helps the users to perform different types of activities at fastest speed. It supports lots of advanced features which helps the users to perform different types of activities. This operating system also comes with user-friendly interface which helps the non-technical users to handle it with ease. It has various positive points but still sometimes user detects Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error on their screen when they attempt to perform any task in the PC. It will display a bug check value i.e. 0x0000005A. You need to know that the most common reason behind such errors are outdated device driver, Due to the BSOD error, you will be fed up with automatic reboot of the system at certain time intervals.
Download Free Tool to Fix Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error and Optimize PC Performance
What are main causes of Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error?
Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error mainly occurs due to malfunctioning of the operating system. There are many more reasons behind such annoying messages. The main points has been given below:-
- When you will install new hardware and its driver conflicts with other installed drivers.
- Misconfiguration of the system files.
- Presence of harmful malware or spyware in the PC.
- Damage of registry entries due to the presence of suspicious codes or payloads.
- Corruption of hard disk drive is also a reason behind such errors.
- Incorrect allocation of the memory in Windows 10 PC.
- Changing the system settings manually without proper knowledge.
- Corruption of Header files.
- Damage of RAM can also cause Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error on the screen.
- Installing outdated or incompatible software in the system.
What are the common symptoms of the system after Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error?
BSOD alerts like Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error is completely annoying for the users. Due to the errors, you will notice abnormal behavior of the system in which working is quite difficult. The common consequences of the PC after the error are discussed below:-
- Active programs will start to crash and generates Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error on the screen.
- The running speed of various functions such as start up, shut down, opening files, playing games, installing applications etc will degrade gradually.
- Updated anti-virus or other security tools will not respond properly.
- Crashing or freezing of the operating system will become a regular issue.
- You will detect unwanted codes or payloads in the registry editor.
- Error messages will occur at the time of installing new programs in the PC.
- Lots of fake processes will be detected in the Windows Task Manager.
How to Fix Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error in Manual Steps?
If you are extremely fed up with the BSOD alerts and wants to get rid of it quickly then we suggest you to follow the manual guidelines which are given below:-
Method 1: Update the Drivers Which are Outdated.
- Open Device Manager by right clicking on the Start button.
- Here you will find list of all the drivers which are installed in the PC. You need to detect the exclamation mark near to the device name.
- If you have any yellow mark beside the drive name then it means that it is outdated. You need to right click on it and choose Update Driver option from the list.
Method 2: Check Issues in RAM (Random Access Memory):-
If there is any problem in the temporary memory of the Windows 10 PC then it will also generate Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error on the screen. It can be fixed if you will follow the given steps carefully.
- Firstly, you need to terminate all the apps which are running in the system.
- Click on Start menu and type Windows Memory in the search box.
- From the results, you need to click on Windows Memory Diagnostic option.
- Now, you need to click on Restart now and check for problems (recommended) option.
- User will find a blue screen Window which will display all the memory issues. The system will automatically restart in sometime once the memory testing gets over 100%.
- In the notification area, you will find the test results.
- Apart from this, you can also perform the same steps by right clicking on Start button → Menu → Even Viewer → Windows log → System
How to Fix Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error Automatically?
If you find the aforesaid steps complicated and time-consuming then no need to worry. You can use alternate method i.e. make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is a powerful tool which has been designed by the technical experts. It has ability to perform complete scan in the system using its powerful algorithms and mechanisms. This tool will fix all the issues like Critical Service Failed Blue Screen Error quickly in few clicks. Apart from this, it is also capable to enhance the running speed of the system, remove entries and processes as well as fix DLL errors. Due to its user-friendly interface, even non-technical users are also able to tool effectively. You can check its working efficiency by downloading the trial version of the software. So, download it quickly without making any delay.