Recently, i have got emails from several users who are completely annoyed with EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD. If you are one of them who is looking for the effective tips to resolve the error then you have reached at perfect location. In this article, you will find all the essential information about the BSOD error, main causes, harmful consequences as well as effective way to get rid of it permanently. You just need to follow all the guidelines in step-by-step manner.
Brief Information about EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD:-
Windows 10 is a reliable operating system which is a product of Microsoft Corporation. It supports user-friendly interface which is helpful for the non-technical users. It allows the users to perform different types of activities at fastest speed. Even more, you will also get huge space to save your files or documents. However, it has various features but still sometimes user detects EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD on the screen. You need to aware that it is recognized as blue-screen-of-death error whose bug check value is 0x000001D7. Once the BSOD alert starts to appear on the screen, you will be fed up with automatic reboot of the PC and it will freeze at certain time intervals. Even more, your screen will be filled with unstoppable pop ups or fake error messages which is extremely annoying.
Download Free Tool to Fix EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD and Optimize PC Performance
Main Causes Responsible for EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD:-
Users need to know that a wide range of factors are responsible for such annoying BSOD alerts. Some of the common reasons has been mentioned below:-
Outdated Device Drivers: The main reason behind the BSOD errors is the installation of outdated driver in the system.
Virus Infection: Without your consent, harmful threats will secretly invade in the PC and generates unwanted blue-screen-of-death error.
Missing of DLL Files: As you know, DLL files are extremely important component of the system. If it gets damaged or deleted then you will start to detect unwanted errors on the screen.
Incomplete Operating System: If you will proceed to install outdated or incomplete version of operating system in the PC then your screen will be filled with unstoppable alerts.
Changes in Registry Entries: You need to know that registry keys are also an important part of the PC. If it gets damaged then you will not be able to launch various applications and detect BSOD errors during important works.
Harmful Symptoms of EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD:-
Once EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD start to appear on the screen, you will also find lots of harmful consequences and changed behavior in the PC. Some of the common symptoms has been mentioned below:-
- Most of the saved files or documents will become inaccessible.
- System will start to lose its working performance in which opening a file will also take more than usual.
- Automatic reboot of the PC will become a regular issue.
- Crashing or freezing of the operating system is possible at certain time intervals.
- Problems in installing the latest version of software in the PC.
- Several running processes will be seen in Windows Task Manager.
How to Fix EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD Manually?
Method 1: Reboot Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode
Sometimes, Restarting the system in safe mode fixes many problems. So, you can proceed by following the steps which are given below:-
- Right click on the Start button and select Settings from the list.
- In the left pane, click on Update & Security option and select Recovery option.
- In the right pane, you need to find Advanced Startup and click on Restart now option.
- Once the PC gets restarted, you need to select Troubleshoot option.
- Click on Advanced options from the Troubleshoot menu and then click on “Startup Settings”.
- A dialog box will appear which will say that device can be restarted with the use of additional settings in Safe Mode. Click on Restart.
- In order to enable Safe Mode, you need to press F4 key.
Method 2: Remove Faulty Update Files of Windows 10
- Open Windows Settings in your PC.
- Go to Update & Security from the left side pane.
- The next page will appear on the screen, you need to choose Windows update.
- Now, click on View Update History and select Uninstall Updates option.
Point to Remember: If you find manual steps complicated then you should avoid using it. You need to know that it will consume more time and requires technical knowledge. It is not suitable for the non-technical users. If you will perform any wrong steps then it will result dangerous for the system and permanent freezing of the operating system is also possible.
How to Troubleshoot EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD Automatically?
If you are still getting EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD and wants to get rid of it in easiest steps then we recommend you to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is one of the best tool which works efficiently in order to fix such alerts. It will conduct full scanning in the system and remove all the suspicious files, codes or payloads. This tool has capability to enhance the running speed of various functions of the system and cleans the registry editor. Moreover, it is capable to repair the damaged DLL files and helps to enhance the running speed of various functions of the PC. It supports easy-to-use interface which helps the non-technical users to handle the software easily. So, you can download the trial version of the software to check the working efficiency of the tool.EFS_FATAL_ERROR BSOD