The world has been to busy these days in getting success or development that the people don’t have enough time for themselves too. They are so much busy that they can’t take care of their health, exercise daily maintain a good environment. people don’t have enough time to maintain good relations too. just taking daily small pressure results in a huge consequence one day causing a metal disease called depression. may you are too finding the solution for the same, for your close once. then you are in the right place. this articles netter describes the solutions to your problems. In these articles you will know about, depression, Symptoms of depression, Factors causing depression, how to deal with depression, Exercise for getting rid of depression.
What is depression?
As a human being, everyone has a different mood at happy, sad, or serious daily for a short time. But some of them have this feeling of sadness and hopelessness for a long time. It may be for a week, months or even years. Depression is a general and serious medical disorder that has negative effects on physical and mental health. It is a loss of interest in everyday activities, feeling sadness. It can cause different kinds of emotional and physical problems and can decrease the ability of a person to work. World Health Organization (WHO) says that depression is the most common disease that is affecting most lives, and is the main cause of person disability.according to its estimation about 350 million people suffered from depression in the world. Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that about 7.6 percent of people of 12 age or more have depression in any 2-week period. According to the World. It has been seen that depression is more common in women than in men. In simple words, you can also say that depression is the inability to create the future.
What are the symptoms of depression?
The primary symptoms of depression are you lack of happiness, no interest in the daily works. Temporary emotional changes in daily life, changes of mood, is not said to be depression these are normal. The feeling of sadness from someone’s death is also not a depression. Reduced interest in activities which you use to enjoy before, lack of hope, loss of sexual desire, Fast weight loss (without dieting) or low appetite, insomnia (lack of sleep) or hypersomnia (more sleep than before), restlessness feeling irritating, slowed movement and speech, fatigue or loss of energy, feelings of worthlessness or guilt, impaired ability to think, regular thoughts of death or suicide, or attempt at suicide are the symptoms of depression. It seems no purpose of life there. It becomes difficult to think and make decisions. If you are having any 5 or more of it, then it is major depression. It may follow by stomachache, headache, dizziness or digestive pain. It may take the worst condition if it is not treated fast. Hence, you must consult the doctor as soon as possible.
Factors causing depression:-
There are many causes for depression, it may be genetic, biological, environmental, and psychosocial factors. Other factors causing depression may be Life events such as separation, divorce, work pressure, financial problems, medical concerns, or stress, relationships, Childhood trauma, drugs, a past injury on head and diseases like Diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and cardiovascular disease make depression more likely. It may also cause by certain chemical reactions in the brain, people with underdeveloped personality always overwhelmed by stress, as people regularly make fun of them. Incessant contact with violence, neglect, abuse or poverty may cause depression. If you think you can hurt yourselves you must call at emergency helpline number. Get support from close friends or family members.
How to deal with depression?
Control your stress, increase your self-esteem and flexibility. Get support from close ones especially among the family and friends in times of difficulty. Get treatment at the early stages of symptoms of depression, and think about the long term maintenance. At the time of depressed, everything becomes challenging and it becomes difficult to cop up with it. Apart from these, you have to take action to get out of the depression.
- Get support:- First, of all, it is very difficult to get out of the depressed mood and perform the work, hence you will need support first, and you have to build a very strong network of your close friends, family members or relatives.
- Reduce Your Stress:- Try to reduce your stress by involving yourselves in the works you like most and forget all those complex work or situations which tensed you.
- Improve Your Sleep:- To get a night of proper sleep, keep your sleeping area clean. The environment should be clean, silent with a low temperature to give you healthy sleep. Sleep and mood are closely related. In depression, 80% of people experience sleep disorder, either lack of sleep or periods of sleep too much. Either it becomes difficult to sleep or get out of to bed. Hence, maintaining hygiene can improve the quality of your sleep.
- Improve Your Eating Habits:- Get nutritious food in your diet. Avoid junk food, oily food, which harm your body.
- Learn to avoid Negative Thoughts:- Continuously bombardment of negative thoughts in your brains makes changes in your mood and if it occurs for a long time it causes depression. Hence you must have to learn to avoid negative thoughts. Even depression causes to think more negative. Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) is a type of therapy that works to change the normal pattern of negative thinking, called cognitive disorders, to cure depression. Do regular exercises to get rid of the negative thoughts.
- Beat Procrastination:- Long term procrastination of things leads to the complex condition which gives you stress and gives regular pressure on your brain and thus causes depression. To avoid depression, don’t procrastinate, hence it’s very important to set deadlines, to do list, and complete the work at the appropriate time. And each successfully completed task will help to boost your confidence and increase your will power and helps you to get rid of the habit of procrastination.
- Get handle on your household chores:- Try to keep your mind engaged in some household chores so that you don’t get time to think negative things. A dirty home where the things are scattered here and there makes to get negatives impact in your minds. Take responsibility for your daily work, set a plan to do in a fixed time, start from the small one. Keep your surroundings clean.
Exercises for getting rid of depression
Exercise is a natural method to fight with depression easily. It takes your minds off worries, gains confidence, increases more social interactions. Maintain positivity and free from anxiety. Although exercises cannot cure depression completely nut it produces happiness. Increases enthusiasm and excitement. Exercises make you tired so that you can get a night of better sleep at night. Some best exercises to get relief from depression are:-
- Running:- You must have heard about running, as the best exercise for health. It can reduce calories, reduce the crunching of food and reduce your risk of getting a heart attack. it has been said in the research that only, 5 min running in a day can be very effective to your health. Running causes our ‘good looks’. Running has many mental benefits very much beneficial for people suffering from depression. It helps in relaxing the mind and promotes the growth of neurons in the brain. Thus running helps in improving the memory, decreasing stress level, and act as antidepressants.
- Yoga:- yoga is a combination of physical, mental and spiritual disciples of a body, it has been originated in India. There are many benefits of yoga, it helps in improving the concentration power. Yoga focuses on breath, as it is difficult to be curious at the time of focus towards the breadth, hence yoga is extremally beneficial for mental health. It keeps you away from the negative thoughts.
CONCLUSION:- Thus, you can conclude that depression is really a hazardous disease for a human being, It can happen to anyone, from children, teenagers to adult and old age. it leads to severe problems in human life. You should maintain a balance in your life health, do exercises, yoga, eat nutritious food, think positively, keep the surroundings clean to live healthy.you should also help peoples who are suffering from the depression. You should always go for running daily, do yoga to keep your mind cool. The human body is designed to perform regular activities, if this body stops to do the work, negative thoughts started to attack the mind. It is better to do exercise and be healthy than eating medicine for too many diseases. so, make proper eating, working and sleeping schedule and be healthy always.