Is there anyone who can guide me to fix ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD permanently? From last couple of weeks, I am having difficulty in performing any normal task on the system. I don’t know why it gets rebooted automatically. Is there any way to protect my system from the impacts of BSOD errors? How can I enhance the running speed of various functions of the PC? Is it possible to repair the damaged files? All the advise will be strongly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.
What is ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD?
Windows 10 is a powerful operating system which has been recently released by Microsoft Corporation. It helps the users in performing various tasks at fastest speed and provides best working experience. Additionally, you will be able to conduct different types of activities with the help of application software. You can download and install the application from authorized domains. But sometimes, it is seen that when you install any new program in the system then ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD comes up on the screen. This error code appears with the bug check value of 0x000000A5. You need to know that such types of error mainly occurs due to unwanted issues in Advanced Configurations or Power Interface BIOS of the PC. In such a case, users will be fed up with automatic reboot of the system at certain time intervals.
Download Free Tool to Fix ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD and Optimize PC Performance
Main Causes of ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD:-
Apart from problem in BIOS, there are many more reasons which are responsible for ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD on the screen. The main points has been mentioned below:-
Virus Attack: If your system gets attacked by malicious threats then you may detect BSOD errors while working on the system.
Missing of DLL Files: As you know, DLL files helps the installed programs to execute and work normally. If the DLL files gets deleted or corrupted then you will not be able to launch various applications and detect BSOD errors.
Installing Outdated Application: If you are trying to install the outdated applications then you may find the error while launching the program. Even more, incompatible programs are also a common cause behind BSOD errors on the screen.
Failure of Hardware: If you have connected faulty hardware in the system then it will affect the working of some programs which can results to annoying errors on the screen.
Deletion of Files Related to OS: As you know, there are various files which are required by the operating system to run normally. If these files gets damaged accidental then your screen will be filled with unwanted BSOD errors.
Aftermaths of ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD:-
Once users will find ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD on the screen, you will detect changes in the system behavior and it will respond strangely. Some of the harmful consequences of the BSOD errors has been mentioned below:-
- Installed programs and application will not respond properly.
- Windows PC will start to lose its working speed of various functions including Internet connection.
- Most of the saved files or documents will be damaged and become inaccessible.
- Users may face problem in installing latest version of the software.
- System will start to crash or freeze at certain time intervals.
- You may notice several running processes in the task manager.
- Registry entries will be damaged.
How to Fix ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD in Manual Steps?
If extraordinarily tired of something with the BSOD alerts and needs to urge eliminate it quickly then we recommend you to follow the manual pointers that are given below:-
Method 1: Update the Drivers that are obsolete.
- Open Device Manager by right clicking on the beginning button.
- Here you’ll realize list of all the drivers that are put in within the laptop. you wish to find the punctuation almost the device name.
- If you’ve got any yellow mark beside the drive name then it means it’s obsolete. you wish to right click thereon and opt for Update Driver possibility from the list.
Method 2: Check problems in RAM (Random Access Memory):-
If there’s any drawback within the temporary memory of the Windows ten laptop then it’ll conjointly generate ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD on the screen. It will be fastened if you’ll follow the given steps fastidiously.
- Firstly, you wish to terminate all the apps that are running within the system.
- Click on begin menu and sort Windows Memory within the search box.
- From the results, you wish to click on Windows Memory Diagnostic possibility.
- Now, you wish to click on Restart currently and check for issues (recommended) possibility.
- User can realize a blue screen Window which can show all the memory problems. The system can mechanically restart in someday once the memory testing gets over 100%.
- In the notification space, you’ll realize the check results.
- Apart from this, you’ll conjointly perform an equivalent steps by right clicking on begin button → Menu → Even Viewer → Windows log → System
How to Fix ACPI_BIOS_ERROR BSOD Automatically?
If you are unable to perform any normal task on the PC then you need to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is one of the advanced tool which is capable to perform deep scanning in the PC to detect the causes of BSOD errors and carries ability to fix them quickly. Even more, it is known as system optimizer which will enhance the running speed of various functions of the system and provides best working experience. Even more, it can also be used for cleaning the registry entries, fixing DLL problems and removing the presence of malicious threats from the PC. Due to its user-friendly interface, it can be easily handled by the non-technical users. This All-in-one tool will protect different versions of Windows 10 from unwanted troubles. So, what are you thinking for, you need to download the trial version of the software in the early stage after detection.