Are your all memorial data are lost from Samsung Galaxy S9 phone? Have you by mistakenly deleted the saved media files from the smartphone? Is your smartphone is not showing any saved video files from the SD card of android phone? Is any malware or virus is an attack on the phone and they will corrupt all saved files from them? If you are getting these issue then you needretrieve lost data from Samsung Galaxy S9 to retrieve lost data from Samsung Galaxy S9 phone and download the best recovery tool that we are recommended for you in this article and it is also compatible to work with this awesome phone.
Samsung Galaxy S9 is one of the most popular smartphones which was well designed and manufactured by the Samsung company. This phone was released in March 2018. The lightweight if this phone is 163 grams only and their overall dimension is 147.7×68.7×8.5 mm only which allow the user to easily use them anywhere. The Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen display is also provided to this phone where the user gets 5.8 inches of display with the 1440×2960 pixels due to this the user is easily playing the high resolution of videos or movies also. The Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection is provided to this phone where the user gets prevent their phones screen from breaking of glass. The Android 8.0 Oreo operating system is also included with this phone model and it is upgradable up to Android 9.0 Pie. Read to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy A70
Samsung Galaxy S9 phone is also allowed to the user to use the external memory card into them that card can expandable up to 512Gb only and if exceed this space than that cards are not supported by this phone. The total internal space is about the 256Gb in which the user is easily and quickly stores the large size of media file son there and they do not worry about the internal space. The total RAM is about 4GB in which the user can install a high configured application on there and the user is also not facing the problem of the hanging of phone. The main camera has 12 megapixels of the camera and by using this main camera the user can take the high definition of images or photos and also can record videos or movies with the resolution of 2160, 1080, and 720 pixels and they are not getting the blurred image in recorded videos and images also. For the selfie users, it gives the 8 megapixels of a camera in which the user takes high quality if shots and record videos with the 1440 pixels. Samsung Galaxy S9 phone offers a lot of best things to the users but these users are suffering from the issue of data lost from them due to some common reasons.
Reasons for data lost from Samsung Galaxy S9 phone:
- If the user is connected their phone to other infected computer or device then the virus is easily altered into that phone and they will corrupt all stored media files from them and the user always getting the error messages on the screen when they are trying to open them.
- In some cases, the user observes that their phone is too slow responding then they will suddenly have done the formatting process due to this the user get to lose all saved files from their phone.
- In most of the cases, the user is browsing the files from the smartphone and they accidentally press the delete all button due to this all saved files are deleted from that phone.
- If the user is connected their phone to the other system to transfer the files on them but they suddenly press the cancel button due to this the user gets lost files from them.
- If the user is improperly removed to insert the SIM or SD card into the android phone then ti will also cause to lose saved contacts and files from that card.
- Sometimes the users’ phone comes in the contact of water molecules then due to this the user has maximum chances to disappearing of all stored media file.
Manually retrieve lost data from Samsung Galaxy S9 phone:
Retrieve from Google Drive:
The Google Drive gives the 15GB of space to the smartphone users to store not all but their all-important media files on there. But before going below steps to restore lost data from the Google Drive the user must have an account on Google Drive:
Steep 1. First of all the user is need to close all running application from their smartphone due to this their phone is smoothly run and also restarted them.
Step 2. Now the user needs to search the application Google Drive and once they are get then hit on them.
Step 3. Then the user needs to log in on that drive then they will redirect to the gallery of the Google Drive.
Step 4. Now they need to choose the files that they want to restore from them.
Step 5. Then press OK button to start the process of the restoring and the user also remembers that they do not need to press the cancel button otherwise it will cancel all transferred files from a phone then it may also have chance to lose media files from the Google Drive.
Tool to retrieve lost data from Samsung Galaxy S9 phone:
Samsung Android Data Recovery Software is the best recovery tool that helps to retrieve lost data from Samsung Galaxy S9 phone and this phone easily. This tool is also compatible to work with other mobile phones like Sony, Vivo, Nokia, Realme, Oppo, Xiaomi, Motorola, and many other phones also. This tool contains the photo rescue algorithm in which it is utilized to restore deleted data or contacts or text messages from the SIM card of the Android phone with their proper date, time, and location also. So, download the Samsung Android Data Recovery Software to retrieve lost data from Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Download this tool now quickly.