Hello, I am Ryan and I have an iPhone X. The overall experience was too good with the phone and it was a smooth experience while operating the device. Recently, I encountered that some of my data went missing. Though I saved all my important data in the phone and I found many of them missing and corrupted. Those were the most important data of mine and that’s why I almost tried all the methods in order to recover or restore my corrupted and deleted data from the phone but was unable to do so. If anybody out there with an effective solution, then please help me to get rid of the situation. Thanks in advance…
iPhone X Overview
iPhone X is a splendid device from the house of Apple Inc. Though it has so many superb specs as well as features which makes it out of the queue with many other smartphones. It supports GSM / HSPA / LTE technology and was released in the year 2017. The dimensions of the phone is 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in) and it weighs 174 gms. The display of the camera is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen which is quite fast and super. The size of the mobile is 5.8 inches with the resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels. The phone came up with the protection of Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating and it has the iOS 11.1.1 operating system which is upgradable to iOS 12.1.3. Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm) is the chipset and the CPU is Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral). The internal memory of the iPhone X is 64/256 GB, 3 GB RAM and it has a dual 12 MP main camera whereas, the selfie camera is 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard). The main camera supports 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps for video and the selfie camera features videos of 1080p@30fps.
So let’s showcase the other features of iPhone X and some of them are listed below:
- Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery (10.35 Wh)
- Contrast ratio: Infinity (nominal), 5.013 (sunlight)
Though the specs and the features of the iPhone X are quite awesome and it happens sometimes when the device gets plagued by different kinds of infections and errors. These infections and errors will then lead to the deletion as well as the corruption of the data.
Reasons For The Deletion/Corruption of Data From iPhone X
So, let’s talk about the reasons which are behind the deletion and corruption of the data from the iPhone X:
- Improper operations on the device.
- Loss of the iPhone X or any accidental damage can be a reason for the data loss.
- Water damaging.
- Failed jailbreaking, if it does not take place in a proper manner.
- Upgradation of the operating system.
- Factory RESET can also be a reason.
The above-mentioned points are some of the major reasons which will lead to the deletion as well as the corruption of data from the iPhone. Though, there are so many manual methods as well as some automatic methods which can restore/recover the deleted and corrupted data from the iPhone X. The manual methods are quite lengthy and one must need to be a geek in order to recover the lost/deleted/corrupted data from the iPhone X. However, to overcome this issue, there is a pro-tip which can easily recover the lost data in some easy and effective clicks and this will be done by using iPhone Recovery Software. The iPhone Recovery Software is capable of recovering lost/corrupted/deleted data from the iPhone X in an easy and effective manner.
Data Recovery Tips For iPhone X
Here, we first talk about the manual techniques which are effective as well as efficient in recovering the data from the iPhone X. The iPhone Data Recovery which we are going to talk about will be applicable to iPhone X water damage data recovery as well as the data recovery from bricked iPhone also. So let’s get started:
Recover Data From iCloud
Perform the below instruction in order to recover data from the iPhone X
- Log in to the iCloud and then go to Settings.
- Advanced Menu, then choose to Restore Bookmarks Option.
- Choose the Restore option.
- Confirm by clicking the Restore once more.
- An email with all the instruction will be sent to the Apple ID from where the data can be recovered.
Recover Data From iTunes Restoration Technique
To perform this operation, you will have to follow the below steps:
- Launch iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone X with the computer.
- Provide the passcode and then start following the on-screen instructions.
- Select the device which you are using.
- Choose the option “Restore Backup in iTunes”.
- List of all the backups will be shown on the screen, select the best backup according to the size and data.
- Click on the Restore Button and the process will be started, provide the login details again as it will decrypt the backup for you. The restoration process will then started in the background.
The above processes will work on the iPhone X, but these processes are quite lengthy and time-consuming as well as complex. To perform the operation, one must have advanced knowledge of the systems in order to perform the backup. To overcome this issue we have an iPhone X Data Recovery Software called as iPhone Recovery Software which will restore the backup in few effective clicks and this iPhone Recovery Software can also recover the deleted/corrupted/lost data from the iPhone without backup.
The Pro-Tip: iPhone Recovery Software
The iPhone Recovery Software is the most powerful tool which can recover the data from iPhone devices. It has the capability to recover corrupted/deleted/lost data from iPhone even without a backup. This tool is quite superb and user-friendly with a superb graphical user interface as well. One can recover lost/deleted/corrupted data from the iPhone X and almost all the other iPhone model by using this superb tool. Below, we have the link of the tool from where you can download the tool and will also get all the necessary information about the tool.