These days every student wants to pursue their higher degree from abroad. Many people search for study abroad in Canada, study abroad in Germany, etc. Are you afraid to achieve your dream of higher study abroad? Are you searching for a scholarship for higher studies? Then you are in the right place. After going through this article you will be able to know about how to get a scholarship to study abroad?
What means study abroad?
Study abroad means to complete your higher studies from a foreign university. You have to live there and learn foreign syllabus to get a degree.
Benefits of studying abroad:-
There are many benefits to studying abroad. Some of them are listed below:-
- You can learn a new culture and traditions.
- You can see the world, how big is it.
- You can learn new languages.
- You can develop Intrapersonal skills and interpersonal skills
- You will get there best quality of education.
- Best career opportunities.
- You will get the idea to build up your career in a better way, and
- You will get wonderful life experiences.
Disadvantages of studying abroad:-
Along with the various advantages of studying abroad, there exist disadvantages too. You should know about the disadvantages to take a proper decision for your self. Below are some disadvantages of studying abroad:-
- Many people are unable to afford it.
- Many people suffer from homesickness.
- You need to learn a new language to understand society and people there.
- The process to get admission or apply for the foreign study is too complicated.
- Many people are afraid to travel such a long distance.
- You are unknown to others and even you don’t have to aby idea about the way of living there. This all makes you feel odd.
You can also read Job vs entrepreneurship: Best comparison between them?
How to study abroad for free?
Studying abroad is a nice step toward success, where you can enhance your knowledge and skills, learn a new culture. But the main obstacle in the path of the journey to abroad is a financial problem. The fee for studying and living abroad is too high, especially in developed countries like the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, etc. In these developed countries you can apply for scholarships, that can give you some percentage of relief from the huge fee amount.
But some countries offer you a 100% scholarship for education. You can study for free in countries like Germany, Norway, Brazil, Iceland, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Greece, Austria, France, Sweden. Some universities like Lund University, Halmstad University( Sweden ), Uppsala University, University of Oslo (Norway ), University of Copenhagen (Denmark) offers a very little fee for education.
But for availing all these offers, you need to first deserve for them. You need to score high in entrance exams like GRE, SCAT, GMAT ACT. To get selected for the scholarship. You need to practice a lot to be a proficient English speaker.
How to study abroad MBA?
Many people have a dream to pursue an MBA, one of the renowned higher degrees from abroad. This is because foreign education provides you with Quality Education along with the best Standard of living. And are famous foe a reputed degree. You may know that Canada, the USA, and the UK are the leading places to study abroad and pursue an MBA.
MBA is the most pursued course throughout the world as it provides you better career opportunities. It helps you to develop theoretical as well as practical skills that are required to run an enterprise. With a good infrastructure and education facilities, Canada is at the leading place to provide a better MBA degree. The fees are also much affordable here and there are many job opportunities in the country itself after pursuing MBA from here. The average fee of Canda universities is $30,000 – $40,000, which is much less as compared to US universities.
Some affordable Universities for MBA in Canada are:-
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Manitoba
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of New Brunswick
They are promoting Indian students to study abroad that’s why they are providing education at an affordable rate. But the main problem with Canada is that it is a bilingual country, i.e, people speak French and English both. If you don’t know french then you have to choose the university which teaches in English. Many scholarships can help you to study abroad after 12th science, consultants, and study abroad MBBS, in various countries like study abroad japan, study abroad in Canada. Even you can study abroad in high school. You can also read How to become a CEO successfully: Tips and strategies
What are the exams for study abroad with a scholarship?
For pursuing your higher studies in abroad, the first thing that you need is a Passport. Without a passport, you are unable to pursue your higher studies from a foreign university. These are the competitive entrance exams that you need to qualify to get admission in a foreign university:-
How to get a scholarship to the USA and Canada?
The number one preference of any aspirants of studying abroad in the USA and Canada due to its cultural acceptability and climate suitability. There are many universities in the USA And Canda that provide you 100% scholarships. Along with this, many universities also provide you, part-time job on their campus. Thus, you can get a free education as well as get your living expenses too.
Top colleges of US and Canada, that provides you free education in abroad:-
- Case Western Reserve University (USA)
- Cornell University (USA)
- Texas A&M University (USA)
- Humber College (Canada)
- University Of Calgary (Canada)
Some of the scholarship provided for Indian students to study in the USA are:
- Asian Women in Business Scholarship Fund:- This scholarship is for female Asian student who wants to pursue an Undergraduate program from the US.
- Chicago Booth School of Business
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships for Indian students
- Cornell University Tata Scholarship
- Chicago Booth School of Business
How to get a scholarship UK?
After the USA, the United Kingdom comes next for the highly reputed job and the degrees earned. The UK is also famous for grooming personalities of persons. They hold a high value in the market. Many scholarships are provided to get education and living expenses in the UK.
These are the top colleges in the UK which provide free abroad study scholarships:-
- University of Westminster
- University of West London
- University of Bristol
- Sheffield Hallam University
- The University of The West of England
Some of the scholarship provided for Indian students to study in the UK are:-
- University of Oxford Felix Scholarships for Indian Students – This is funding provided to the Graduate-level Indian students who are studying at the University of Oxford.
- University of Lincoln India Scholarship – This Scholarship offers you the deduction of £5,000 in the tuition fee to those who are high-achier Indian postgraduate students.
- British Council GREAT scholarships for Indian Students
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
From the above article, you may conclude that it is not easy to get a Study abroad, but there are possibilities. Many countries are trying to make it easier for the people to study abroad bu giving a 100% scholarship. Even a vast and developed country like the USA, Canada, UK are providing scholarships to the students in the field of education. If you an aspirant and eager to Study abroad then you must study hard to qualify the entrance test or scholarship test. You are very lucky that now most of the company are proving scholarships. Now it’s your turn to avail them.