What is Breakfast?
Breakfast was the first meal eaten on the day. Breakfast is made up of two words ‘break’ and ‘fast’ that means break a fasting period of the prior night.
The best time to take breakfast is eaten within 30 minutes of waking up. But the ideal time to have breakfast is 7 AM.
Why you should eat Breakfast?
Start your morning with a healthy breakfast will boost your metabolism and it also keeps your blood sugar level stable all day. Morning breakfast is compulsory for your body as well as the brain. A healthy breakfast helps in improving your concentration and productivity.
Taking a healthy breakfast also reduces the chance of getting diabetes, heart disease, and being overweight and many more.
Why is Breakfast the most important meal of the day?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because a healthy breakfast wakes you up after a long duration of sleep and keep your energy level high while you go through your morning. It is important because breakfast is the meal which tastes absolutely delicious and stops our morning craving and feels you energetic when you are going to work.
And if you’re a person who follows the daily routine in day-to-day life, you must know the value of breakfast and why breakfast is the important meal of the day?
Why breakfast is important for students?
Eating a healthy breakfast before starting school or college is necessary but what they take in the morning is crucial too. choosing that kind of breakfast that is rich in whole grains, fiber, and protein while low in added sugar may boost student attention span, concentration, memory. Which they need to learn in school or college.
What is a healthy breakfast for students?
Here are some healthy and tasty breakfast ideas for students:
- Egg pita sandwiches enrich with protein.
- Microwave oatmeal enriches with mineral vitamins and antioxidants.
- Hard-boiled eggs enrich with calories, fat, and protein.
- Fruit smoothie enriches with fresh fruits or vegetables.
- Toast with peanut butter and slices of banana or raisins.
- French toast enriches with sodium.
Due to the hectic schedule of school or college students skipping breakfast or replace it with a can of diet coke. That is not a good idea.
As vehicles need fuel to move from one place to another as same our body also needs breakfast to attend the school or college and give our best.
What are the side effects of not taking breakfast?
Some of the diseases are given below:
- Increased risk of heart disease.
- Skipping breakfast causes weight gain.
- Mood and energy level.
- Cancer risk.
- Diabetes risk.
- Hair loss.
What is the best breakfast for losing weight?
Here are some:
- Eggs enriched with vitamin D.
- Wheat germ enrich with vitamin E
- Bananas enrich with protein and fiber.
- Yogurt enriches with lactic acid.
- Smoothies enrich with vitamin, potassium, and magnesium.
- Berries enrich with fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants.
- Chia seeds enrich with iron, calcium, and fiber.
- Oatmeal enriches with thiamin, magnesium, zinc, and iron.
- Flax seeds enrich with fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Nuts enrich with protein, calcium, and vitamin E.
Eating a healthy breakfast can make it easier to curb cravings and it helps your weight loss goals.
Note that just following a weight loss diet does not only end with a healthy breakfast. Make sure to prepare your diet plan with nutritious food all day to choose the best and effective for your health and help to lose weight quickly.
What not to take in breakfast?
Here are some foods you should never eat for breakfast:
- Breakfast cereals.
- Pancakes and waffles
- Toast with margarine
- Toaster pastries
- Granola bars
A healthy breakfast has the potential to set you up for a day with a great energy level, stable your blood sugar and control over your weight and appetite.
While making a bad choice of breakfast can leave you hungry and struggling to get through the rest of the day.
As we studied earlier, it increases the chance of developing a health problem in the future.
If you’re going to prepare a diet for your breakfast make sure it contains protein, healthy fat and fiber from unprocessed, whole foods.
What is the healthy breakfast for the gym goers?
Here is some healthy breakfast if you’re going to the GYM in the morning :
- Veggie omelet enriches with green vegetables and protein.
- Greek yogurt parfait enriches with blueberries, strawberries, and honey vanilla.
- Hard boiled eggs and fruits enrich with calories, protein, and healthy foods.
- Quinoa oatmeal enriches with thiamin, zinc, and iron.
- protein smoothie enriches with protein.
- protein pancakes enrich with protein.
- Almond butter oat bites enrich with butter and coconut oil.
With all these tasty and healthy options to choose from, a morning workout no longer seems as daunting.
What you can eat in an Indian breakfast?
Some Indian delicious breakfast hat healthy people eat:
- vegetable dalia
- sprouts salad
- Paneer bhurji
- Palak pooris and aloo
- Masala omelet
- Oats poha
- Multigrain paranthas
- besan cheela
- Idli sambhar
- Chana dal or moong dal cheela.