When i try to connect the Bluetooth of my Windows 10 PC with other external devices then BC_BLUETOOTH_VERIFIER_FAULT BSOD Error comes up on the screen. I really can’t understand the reason behind such error messages on the screen and looking forward for the effective solution to deal with it. It have tried hard to fix it manually but everything was useless. Will you please help me to fix BC_BLUETOOTH_VERIFIER_FAULT BSOD Error completely? How can i avoid such issues in future? Please help me.
What is BC_BLUETOOTH_VERIFIER_FAULT BSOD Error?
Windows 10 has lots of advanced features which helps the users to complete their tasks normally. Now-a-days, laptops comes with bluetooth features which helps to share the files with different devices easily. In fact, you will be able to connect external devices like Printers, speakers, mouse, keyboard etc. It is quite a handy feature which is extremely useful. But sometimes, it is seen that when user attempts to connect the bluetooth with other devices then BC_BLUETOOTH_VERIFIER_FAULT BSOD Error appears on the screen with a bug check value of 0x00000BFE. Just like other BSOD errors, it will results to crashing of the operating system. You will be annoyed with automatic reboot of the system at certain time intervals and PC will behave strangely to your instructions.
What are the main causes of BC_BLUETOOTH_VERIFIER_FAULT BSOD Error?
However, there are lots of factors which are responsible for such BSOD errors on the screen. The common points has been given below:-
Software or Hardware Issue: It is believed that if the bluetooth software gets damaged then it will stop working and start to generate unwanted error messages on the screen. Even more, hardware issue is also a reason behind the error. If the hardware gets damaged, then you need to replace the full unit to fix the error.
Virus or Malware Attack: Sometimes, most of the system functions will stop responding if the PC gets infected with harmful virus or malware. These threat can exploit the system vulnerabilities and affect its normal performance.
Missing of DLL Files: DLL files is also considered as an important component of Windows 10. It helps the programs to execute normally. If these files gets damaged or deleted then you will get error messages at the time of accessing various features or programs.
Damage of Registry Entries: Sometimes, harmful virus can drop suspicious codes or payloads in the Windows Registry Editor. It will results to annoying error messages on the screen.
Misconfiguration of the PC: Many user performs unwanted changes in the system without proepr knowledge. It is also a common reason behind inaccessible of various features like bluetooth, camera etc.
Common Symptoms of PC after BC_BLUETOOTH_VERIFIER_FAULT BSOD Error:-
Due to blue screen of death error, you will detect several strange activities in the system. The common consequences of the error are mentioned below:-
- Degradation in the running performance of various functions of the PC and internet connection.
- Disable of installed programs, software as well as security tools.
- Unexpected shut down and automatic reboot of the PC is possible.
- Floods of annoying error messages will appear on the screen.
- System will hang for few minutes and permanent freezing of the operating system is also possible.
- Suspicious codes or payloads will be detected in Windows Registry Editor.
How to Fix BC_BLUETOOTH_VERIFIER_FAULT BSOD Error Manually?
Method 1: Reboot Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode
Sometimes, Restarting the system in safe mode fixes many problems. So, you can proceed by following the steps which are given below:-
- Right click on the Start button and select Settings from the list.
- In the left pane, click on Update & Security option and select Recovery option.
- In the right pane, you need to find Advanced Startup and click on Restart now option.
- Once the PC gets restarted, you need to select Troubleshoot option.
- Click on Advanced options from the Troubleshoot menu and then click on “Startup Settings”.
- A dialog box will appear which will say that device can be restarted with the use of additional settings in Safe Mode. Click on Restart.
- In order to enable Safe Mode, you need to press F4 key.
Method 2: Remove Faulty Update Files of Windows 10
- Open Windows Settings in your PC.
- Go to Update & Security from the left side pane.
- The next page will appear on the screen, you need to choose Windows update.
- Now, click on View Update History and select Uninstall Updates option.
Point to Remember: If you find manual steps complicated then you should avoid using it. You need to know that it will consume more time and requires technical knowledge. It is not suitable for the non-technical users. If you will perform any wrong steps then it will result dangerous for the system and permanent freezing of the operating system is also possible.
How to Troubleshoot BC_BLUETOOTH_VERIFIER_FAULT BSOD Error Automatically?
If you are still getting BC_BLUETOOTH_VERIFIER_FAULT BSOD Error and wants to get rid of it in easiest steps then we recommend you to make use of Reimage Repair Software. It is one of the best tool which works efficiently in order to fix such alerts. It will conduct full scanning in the system and remove all the suspicious files, codes or payloads. This tool has capability to enhance the running speed of various functions of the system and cleans the registry editor. It supports easy-to-use interface which helps the non-technical users to handle the software easily. So, you can download the trial version of the software to check the working efficiency of the tool.