Is there anyone who can help me to get rid of BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error completely? I really don’t know about the error which continuously appears on my screen and restarts my PC. It is becoming difficult for me to perform any task normally. I am extremely annoyed with the abnormal behavior of the system. Will you please help me to fix BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error permanently? What are the main causes behind such errors? How can i get rid of it completely? Please help me. Thanks a lot in advance.
What is BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error?
Windows 10 is one of the best operating system which helps the users to perform their tasks at fastest speed. It comes with lots of advanced features and powerful processor. It also allows the users to save their important files at different location. Apart from all the advantages, many times user detects BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error on the screen. You need to know that it is a blue screen of death error whose bug check value is 0x00000189. This error is mainly caused due to corruption in the header file. User will not be able to perform any task on the PC as it will restart the system at certain time intervals. It can results to damage of the stored files and opened programs will stop responding.
Download Free Tool to Fix BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error and Optimize PC Performance
Main Causes Behind BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error:-
You need to know that this error occurs due to various reasons on the screen. Some of the important points has been mentioned below:-
Damage of System Files: Windows 10 operating system comes with lots of important files which is required to work normally. If one of these files gets damaged or corrupted then you will detect such BSOD errors on the screen.
Virus Infections: It is most common reason behind the error messages on the PC. These threats will secretly invade in the system and create troubles by displaying BSOD errors on the screen.
Installing Incomplete Version of Operating System: If you will install outdated or incomplete copy of Windows 10 operating system then you might get such errors constantly on the screen.
Changes in Registry Editor: If the entries or codes of the registry editor will get modified by fake codes or payloads then it can results to BSOD errors.
Missing of DLL files: It is also an important component of Windows PC. If DLL files gets damaged or deleted the it is difficult for the users to perform any task normally.
Common Symptoms of PC after BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error:-
Due to the BSOD error, user will notice lots of abnormal activities in the system. Some of the common points has been mentioned below:-
- Installed programs or software will not respond properly.
- The running speed of various functions such as start up, shut down, opening files, playing games, installing applications, Internet connection will start to degrade gradually.
- Regular crashing or freezing of the operating system will become a regular issue.
- Floods of annoying error messages or warning alerts will appear on the screen.
- Lots of running processes will be detected in task manager.
- System will reboot itself at certain time intervals.
- Problem in installing new application software in the PC.
Manual Steps to Resolve BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error Completely:-
Method 1: Remove fake entries from Registry Editor
- Open the Run command by pressing Windows + R keys together.
- Type “regedit” in the box and hit Enter key.
- Windows Registry Editor will appear on the screen. You need to find out the suspicious entries and remove them immediately.
Method 2: Use Blue Screen Troubleshooter
You need to know that Windows 10 comes with Blue Screen Troubleshooter which will help you to rid of BSOD errors. Follow the steps which are mentioned below:-
- Open Windows Settings app and click on Update & Security.
- After the next page appears, you need to select Troubleshoot from the left side pane.
- Detect Blue screen option and click on it.
- Expand it and click on Run the Troubleshooter.
- It will perform deep scanning and fix BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error automatically.
Point to Remember: Users need to know that the aforesaid manual steps are complicated and consumes more time than usual. The worst part is that it will not provide guaranty of complete solution. If you will accidentally delete any important file or change the default settings then it can results to permanent crashing or freezing of operating system. It is not suitable for non-technical users. So, if you don’t have much idea about the internal files of the PC then you should avoid following these steps.
How to Fix BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error Automatically?
Nobody wants to detect BAD_OBJECT_HEADER BSOD Error during their important tasks. If you are one of them who wants to get rid of it permanently then you are suggested to use Reimage Repair Software. It is one of the advanced tool which comes with advanced features. This tool will perfectly work to fix the annoying blue screen of death error completely. Even more, it has been designed in such a way which can increase the running speed of the system and repair the damaged DLL files. Moreover, this tool also works to clean the registry entries and removes the presence of malicious threats from the PC. It supports user-friendly interface which is helpful for the non-technical users to handle the tool easily. Thus, you are recommended to download the trial version of the software now to check its working performance and efficiency.